• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DaraBubaMara
Just now, GagaMyBlood95 said:

Not out yet in my country, but this sounds amazing if true :giveup: 

where u live?

Clever Username

Just went to my Target and got my deluxe copy! :diane: Luckily they had them. This thread had me nervous! 

Boyboi12
1 hour ago, Archangel said:

Hey guys, I'm currently a newbie here but I visit the site since forever, but if someone could read this (or even spread this) is if you already downloaded Joanne or bought physical copies, please do not listen to it whilst on Wi-Fi or if browsing the internet. Instead, stream the album on Spotify for more sales. 1500 streams=1 album sold. Thank you and paws up!

Facts :classy: who are you? 

8 hours ago, Seether said:

So pleased with HMV tbh, was very happy to find they dropped the cd in my post box yesterday morning. Got an email a day earlier from them to say they have dispatched it too :music:

Where's that Tesco store though? There's a Tesco Extra where I live and their CD section is tragic :grr: If they ever get to sell Joanne it will get a decent promo from me.

giphy.gif

Looool my friend and I went to buy Joanne (they had like a hundred copies) and he started doing the same thing as in the gif and putting it on the "most popular" "most copies sold" shelves.

Plus, we went to an apple store and he opened itunes with joanne on every apple TV :classy: We're the promo queens 

Boyboi12
2 minutes ago, Clip said:

Looool my friend and I went to buy Joanne (they had like a hundred copies) and he started doing the same thing as in the gif and putting it on the "most popular" "most copies sold" shelves.

Plus, we went to an apple store and he opened itunes with joanne on every apple TV :classy: We're the promo queens 

:toofunny:

Tame Impala

Got my copy at Eaton Centre. Plenty of copies on the shelf, but the cashier was like, "Good choice, it's very popular."

melodichard

When I was getting my CD from Target I was also buying a sweater with it. The cashier said "Do you want a gift receipt for both of these?" When I said no, she said "Okay, so you just want one for a the CD?". No hunny, I am buying the Lady Gaga CD for myself. 

Archived