Joanne - The Official Rate [Results! #1-#14]

Canon

Featured Posts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
calmar

Did you post the Fame Monster results? If you did I must have missed it. :emma:

Anyhow I'll get back to you with my thoughts on Joanne.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

As of this hour, 20+ Rates have been sent in :unicorn:

If you haven't sent in yours, be sure to submit by midnight on Sunday (Est)

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Is there a reason why we can't put them in the post? It would be nice to see what individual member feels as have a discussion about it. I will participate nonetheless. 

10 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Is there a reason why we can't put them in the post? It would be nice to see what individual member feels as have a discussion about it. I will participate nonetheless. 

Seeing other members rates can influence others opinions. Anonymous answers will give a more accurate result. :unicorn:  

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
38 minutes ago, Canon said:

Seeing other members rates can influence others opinions. Anonymous answers will give a more accurate result. :unicorn:  

I feel as though you can't help to have your own uniform opinion, but I understand. What about the last three questions? They are qualitative in nature and I'm wondering how you score those questions or why those answers can't be displayed. Thanks for your hard work on it !

34 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

I feel as though you can't help to have your own uniform opinion, but I understand. What about the last three questions? They are qualitative in nature and I'm wondering how you score those questions or why those answers can't be displayed. Thanks for your hard work on it !

The way the last 3 questions are scored by percentage based on the total number of Rates sent in and how many voted for each song. And the top 3 answers for each question and displayed as percentages.

For example: If 50 rates are submitted and for Question #1, 25 people voted A-Yo, 15 voted Angel Down, 5 voted Grigio Girls and the remaining 5 votes are different songs, the Results posted would be displayed as followed.

Question 1 Results:

#1 : A-Yo with 50% of the votes

#2 : Angel Down with 30% of the votes

#3 : Grigio Girls with 10% of the votes

yASSsss

took me good 15 minutes to type this list :saladga: I love all the songs :deadbanana: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

ImpossiblePrincess

i can't i did it but ik i will hate myself in like 10 mins coz i always change 

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

• Haroon unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived