Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

Are we back on the right track ,baby ?!?

PassTheTime

Gaga Peak vibes   

40 members have voted

1. 1. Are we getting on the Gaga's train back, after 3 years ?!?

• Yasss,,this era feels like our feisty girl is back !!
    • I am dancin' in circles , can''t think

Featured Posts

PassTheTime

71KiMrIP8SQdq.gif

When I ask if we are on the right track I mean in terms of our relationship with her because she was really absent(didn't speak with us ) for the last couple of years and it seems like this cult :v:was starving for soo long and now she is bringing back little things (like pawns up ) that unite us and made us the most iconic fanbase ever  !!!

And we can  see  she brings back her fashion style that we love ,maybe because we complained soo much about stripdownGa and even if you think that she never visits this forum I have to remember y'all that she is human and I think she is really curious after 3 years of break how her new sound is received by her fans :lana:

iY4r4ODhOdMkg.gif

Spoiler

Boris , I am waiting your like !:hor:

N a t h a n
6 minutes ago, GagaInArt said:

71KiMrIP8SQdq.gif

When I ask if we are on the right track I mean in terms of our relationship with her because she was really absent(didn't speak with us ) for the last couple of years and it seems like this cult :v:was starving for soo long and now she is bringing back little things (like pawns up ) that unite us and made us the most iconic fanbase ever  !!!

And we can  see  she brings back her fashion style that we love ,maybe because we complained soo much about stripdownGa and even if you think that she never visits this forum I have to remember y'all that she is human and I think she is really curious after 3 years of break how her new sound is received by her fans :lana:

iY4r4ODhOdMkg.gif

Reveal hidden contents

Those are my friends in that Gif. 

London GUY
Just now, Nathan said:

We're all friends in the monster community :hug:

REPLAY

PassTheTime
1 minute ago, Nathan said:

well, your friends are blessed now :icega:

• 3 weeks later...
Letmelivemylife
On October 20, 2016 at 0:50 PM, princetomc said:

Did everyone forget the f*ck off massive monster paw tattoo she got or? 

A lot of people don't realize this but the monster paw is over her heart (or more the section of ribs that protect her heart). It's her way of saying we have her heart for eternity.

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

On 20.10.2016 at 9:38 PM, GagaInArt said:

71KiMrIP8SQdq.gif

iY4r4ODhOdMkg.gif

Hide contents

where is the last gif from ?

joannester
2 minutes ago, Simon said:

where is the last gif from ?

Marry the Night or TEOG (by the outfit) at the BTWB (the castle is behind)

I'll mop you all across the floor, snatch your fυckιng weave out Βitch

Archived