💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

This is it, omg!

TopazBlue

Featured Posts

PartySick

You guys are going to LOVE it :flutter:

Anyone who knows how much I adore ARTPOP knows how serious this is...Joanne, imo, is better than ARTPOP :giveup:

There, I said it :giveup:

💚

Nickypie101
16 minutes ago, Scathach said:

I haven't heard the deluxe tracks yet, I'm waiting to get my physical copy on Friday :flutter:

Me too! I listen to the leak but saving the deluxe tracks for when my iTunes preorder comes in

Daenerys
4 minutes ago, PartySick said:

You guys are going to LOVE it :flutter:

Anyone who knows how much I adore ARTPOP knows how serious this is...Joanne, imo, is better than ARTPOP

There, I said it

For me they go hand in hand. ARTPOP to me was such a fun album with such deep underlying tones of Gaga's pain hidden and woven into such a fun pop album but this is so in your face and serious and I love it. They're both amazing albums and I keep jumping back and forth on which one is my favorite. :giveup: 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

I feel exactly the same.  I have only heard Perfect Illusion.  No snippets, no performances,  nothing other than PI.  I am so nervous and excited to hear it tomorrow night.  I really hope I like it.  Hope I didn't hype it up too much.

Decodekid
32 minutes ago, Lord Axel said:

I'm not gonna lie, I'm super nervous to hear the whole album, afraid I won't like it :ohno:

I'm very sure you'll be happy with it 

the album was just right, it didn't need more or less, it was just like exact, good and so beautiful. 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Nirvana

I was going to wait, but I couldn't... I'm going to buy the deluxe album anyway, cos THE ALBUM IS STUNNING!! I absolutely love it, and it couldn't come in better time in my life. Gags really did it :wub:

Edonis
13 minutes ago, MAC said:

I feel exactly the same.  I have only heard Perfect Illusion.  No snippets, no performances,  nothing other than PI.  I am so nervous and excited to hear it tomorrow night.  I really hope I like it.  Hope I didn't hype it up too much.

Not even Million Reasons or A-YO? :udidnt:

That takes a certain level of courage and restraint :giveup:

Slay! :giveup:

Edonis

It'll definitely be worth the wait. There's something for everyone on the album and it definitely is one of Gaga's most ambitious works. You'll love it. 

37 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Not even Million Reasons or A-YO? :udidnt:

That takes a certain level of courage and restraint :giveup:

Slay! :giveup:

I know right.  I don't know how I ever waited like this but it's just one more day.  Tomorrow night I"ll get to hear it all :D :excited2:

Edonis
1 minute ago, MAC said:

I know right.  I don't know how I ever waited like this but it's just one more day.  Tomorrow night I"ll get to hear it all  

You'll have the best time :giveup:

Archived