❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
new video

Porter Robinson & Madeon - Shelter (Short Animated Film)

Logan

Featured Posts

Shelter tells the story of Rin, a 17-year-old girl who lives her life inside of a futuristic simulation completely by herself in infinite, beautiful loneliness. Each day, Rin awakens in virtual reality and uses a tablet which controls the simulation to create a new, different, beautiful world for herself. Until one day, everything changes, and Rin comes to learn the true origins behind her life inside a simulation.

If you have the time to watch it, I highly recommend it. It tells a very beautiful and emotional story. It's awesome that they animated it just for the song. 

PI Floppedt

What kind of actual legends. :giveup: The only ones worth following in the EDM scene because they are the only ones serving storyline and bops that capture different emotions so well

2mwrms3.jpg

I don't actually hate PI

• 1 month later...
Redstreak

I can't hear the song on its own anymore without tearing up :laughga:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

ItsTommyBitch

That's... that's beautiful :giveup: 

Worlds was underlooked, its a beautifully made album.

Madeon and Porter are honestly so amazing, two of my favorite young DJs/producers :flutter: 

Spoiler

They are also my OTP, look at how cute they are :air: porter-robinson-06-billboard-2014-650x43Madeon.jpg

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Redstreak
1 minute ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

That's... that's beautiful :giveup: 

Worlds was underlooked, its a beautifully made album.

Madeon and Porter are honestly so amazing, two of my favorite young DJs/producers :flutter: 

Hide contents

They are also my OTP, look at how cute they are :air: porter-robinson-06-billboard-2014-650x43Madeon.jpg

Headcanon: Porter wrote it about Madeon and asked him to work on it without telling him :green: 

FrozenKookie

This made me love Madeon more, and a collaboration between him and Porter Robinson was a dream of their fanbases. I've been fangirling about the song and MV.

When I first posted this it was not as popular as it is now. It's an amazing video. Even REACT did a video on it. 

ItsTommyBitch
3 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

Headcanon: Porter wrote it about Madeon and asked him to work on it without telling him :green: 

asdfjksalfja :air: 

I'm not sure how much you are into Japanese media and culture, but have you seen Kimi no Na wa? :giveup: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Redstreak
Just now, ItsTommyBitch said:

asdfjksalfja :air: 

I'm not sure how much you are into Japanese media and culture, but have you seen Kimi no na wa? :giveup: 

I think I've heard someone mention it before but I haven't watched it.

xoxo cupcakke

Was kind of scared it was going to turn into DyE's "Fantasy"; cute video overall nonetheless

Spoiler

Watch at your own discretion

Spoiler

I repeat, you will be shook

Spoiler

There needs to be more animated music videos and short films. Still one of the best things I've watched.

Archived