Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

AHS: Roanoke, Chapter 6 discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

duke99unc01

So I was admittedly skeptical about the change in direction the show would take with this episode. In hindsight, it was silly of me to question Ryan Murphy. It's a completely meta approach that, at times, boggles the brain but is totally creative and left me so thirsty for more. If you're a fan of AHS and love the recurring cast, then I expect you'll really enjoy the second half of this already amazingly memorable season.  I missed seeing Gaga in this episode too but there was hardly any room for disappointment. It's just such a smart concept. Sarah ❤ Evan though...totally left me gagging! And always so much love for Kathy!!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Swan Heart

This episode was so lame.. :sweat: I hate the twist with passion.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Rudz Xinc

I wonder how would I felt if I didn't know about there is twist in episode 6 from Ryan Murphy? I'd never know I guess. 

Look at those clowns

LastNight

I LOVED this episode! It was obvious they were probably gonna focus on the production of the show for the 'twist' but I didn't expect them to handle it the way they have, I'm a big fan of this direction. Plus I get the feeling that there is something else brewing that will be a shocker for us all, at least I hope there is!

Can't wait for next week.

Luke78619

OMG I just realised.... (Spoilers obvs)

I bet they think Rory went off to LA when they can't find him (the body will probably be taken) and so they don't see any reason to leave the house :excited2: 

and they don't have phone signal so (Paulson) can't call Rory to check on him

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

flopheart

I was kind of "WTF DID YOU JUST DO RYAN" at first 20 minutes than i started to like it! i think it'll be amazing this horror version of big brother

15 hours ago, Logan said:

That makes no sense, the real people who were telling the story would have recognized her when they watched the show. 

Yeah, but it's American Horror Story, none of it makes sense. The real Shelby, Matt and Lee were stupid enough to go back to the house during the blood moon. Surely they could be stupid enough to not recognize Scathach. Even further maybe Matt did recognize her and that's why he returned to house.

Ok, just finished watching it... so... what was the twist? :poot: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

8 hours ago, HOMODRAKE said:

Inb4 Gaga comes back playing herself. As in, Gaga comes back as a character playing an actress named "Lady Gaga" and she explains why she couldn't go back to film "Three Days in Hell"   lol

OMG that would make headlines! :laughga: 

Imagine:

Hello I'm Lady Gaga and I can't star in the Return to Roanoke because my new album Joanne just came out 3 days ago. Buy it on iTunes

Well, I didn't want to be but this episode actually left me overwhelmed. Doesn't mean I won't keep watching, but it feels like they just change writers from the 5th episode (which was GREATTTT) to this one and this one feels written by children putting a school play, mess:laughga:.

But oh well, let's see how this unfolds.

PD: Personally offended that they killed of Evan before he even got the chance to show his butt this season wtf

Interesting how the AHS fan base is so divided by episode 6 but can't say I'm surprised. Whenever Ryan Murphy hypes an episode or season too much many will be left disappointed if it wasn't what they were expecting. I'm so far enjoying this season more than the last, I always appreciate Murphy's dedication to the horror genre. The twist felt like a tribute to classics like A New Nightmare and Scream while also paying homage to the likes of Blair Witch. 

10 hours ago, Dayman said:

Yeah, but it's American Horror Story, none of it makes sense. The real Shelby, Matt and Lee were stupid enough to go back to the house during the blood moon. Surely they could be stupid enough to not recognize Scathach. Even further maybe Matt did recognize her and that's why he returned to house.

True but we do see the "actors" taking up attributes of the "real" people. Maybe the connections to that place never left them and Scathach is luring them back without them knowing. I mean she is the original Supreme. I just hope in the remaining 4 episodes Ryan will be able to give us a cohesive story and end it in a satisfying way cause the weakest part of most AHS seasons has been the ending or the built up to it

Stephen

This is on the verge of becoming my new favorite season. Absolutely love this **** I hope they keep it up for the remaining episodes. Also wonder what they'll do with Gaga. 

Holy, i'm loving the build-up, but i hope it takes longer for the ghosts to do complete mayhem. The mayhem part usually just makes horror movies into adrenaline movies :emma:

Fantina

I love this season so far!!!The twist is great,the actors are great,this is shaping up to be one of my favorites!!!

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

Archived