• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mr Ricky
1 minute ago, KleinGa said:

Why was she dragging them though?

They didn't like Perfect Illusion... 

Just their opinion tbh....

No dragging, she just asked them if they would like this one better? 

:ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

Crossfit

Edonis
3 minutes ago, PerfectGypsy said:

It's a great song so it was just about the lyrics. Hundreds of people walk around the stage when they're performing. People are only picking on them because they were dicks to Gaga. 

No. They are actually rude people who've made misogynistic comments about women. Furthermore, they are not respected at all in the DJing community because their work is considered mediocre. I think because you like that song you're blinding your opinions on that performance and their overall persona. But that performance was just as bad as their attitude. The fact that they were rude with Gaga was just the cherry on the cake. :queenga:

PerfectGypsy
Just now, Edonis said:

No. They are actually rude people who've made misogynistic comments about women. Furthermore, they are not respected at all in the DJing community because their work is considered mediocre. I think because you like that song you're blinding your opinions on that performance and their overall persona. But that performance was just as bad as their attitude. The fact that they were rude with Gaga was just the cherry on the cake. :queenga:

They've never been misogynistic. Saying you have a big **** isn't disrespectful to women. 

Goddess Of Love
1 minute ago, PerfectGypsy said:

Yes I do. 

Keep living in your own little fantasy world then. Nothing to argue with. Good luck to you:)

Dragged - To go above and beyond in defeating their opponents during competition or argument. An extreme version of a read.

msgiDwG.gif

Dominic

I'd cry laughing if they just replied 'No we don't' :ladyhaha:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Bette Davis
6 minutes ago, PerfectGypsy said:

It's a great song so it was just about the lyrics. Hundreds of people walk around the stage when they're performing. People are only picking on them because they were dicks to Gaga. 

"The backseat of your Rover
That I know you can't afford
Bite that tattoo on your shoulder
Pull the sheets right off the corner
Of the mattress that you stole
From your roommate back in Boulder"

Amanda-Seyfried-Laugh-Reaction-Gif-In-Me

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Archived