Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Mark Ronson Shares New Details about Joanne

Quark

Featured Posts

GhettoFabulous
Just now, james19709 said:

Huh?

I might not be flawless but I've got  a diamond heart. Leave it babes nvm :staymad::awkney::whitney::madge::laughga:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, M83 said:

I wish it was the love child of Let It Happen + Bad Romance. Totally an inaccurate description of the song, LOL

I listened to Let It Happen, and the drums and synths do sound like the ones in PI. But at the same time, Gaga's vocal and melody style  in Bad Romance are still there.

He did an okay job and seems like he was very good with Gaga but a really good producer like we had in music some years ago, would have turned this to whole new level. Though, its not that much time for a record. She may started writting and recording a for a while, but like he slays they only started late last year. Probably for him to shine more on the album he needed time to digest the music. But the thing is, he's too different from Gaga and he's not the kind of producer that he's good at doing any style etc. He's good for that kind of thing, the rest he's a bit meh

4 hours ago, Enigma said:

-About Dancing In Circles: ""Dancin' in Circles," the collaboration with Beck, began when Ronson ran into Beck and invited him to the studio. "For Gaga, it was like meeting her idol," he says. "Beck is pretty much her favorite influential artist of the past 20 years. She was a fan girl at first." The song morphed from an unplugged Beck song into what Ronson calls "classic Gaga, like 'Alejandro' and some of the stuff from Fame Monster."

I wish we could hear the unplugged version of Dancing In Circles produced by Beck, before it was reworked by Ronson & Bloodpop

2 hours ago, modern ecstasy said:

So she only took one RedOne track to Mark? She must've really not been feeling the rest, we may never hear them.

mark didnt say she only brought angel down, he just said that she brought that song, she probably did bring more songs ( the omg leak)

imma cut a bitch

antpats2

- About Angel Down:"Cut to late 2015, when Ronson takes Gaga up on her offer to helm the follow-up to ARTPOP. At a studio in London, Gaga brought along a new song, "Angel Down," which Ronson says was "quite moving." 

The leaked recording from this session doesnt sound like Angel Down at all though 

10 minutes ago, antpats2 said:

The leaked recording from this session doesnt sound like Angel Down at all though 

Can you PM me the leak you're talking about?

My name isn't Timmers

XoXoJoanneGaga

"It's this bastard love child of [Tame Impala's] 'Let It Happen' and 'Bad Romance.'"

If only it was that good :giveup:

James19709
2 hours ago, GhettoFabulous said:

I might not be flawless but I've got  a diamond heart. Leave it babes nvm :staymad::awkney::whitney::madge::laughga:

Your avi tho

sillynate

Okay so what happened to everything she did in 2015? :oprah:

I really wanna know. What made her change direction? :oprah:

4 hours ago, RudzXinc said:

Joanne album took only 6 months to finish? She can make an album in six months?

So why do we have to wait 3 years for an album????

lmao

that's why "it took 3 years for this?" never made any sense. :ladyhaha:

She created a great album in just 6 months. 

FreePalestine

Gaga Medicine
4 hours ago, PrinceDieHigh said:

I don't really hear Papa Don't Preach in Perfect Illusion. Am I going deaf?

"I'mmmm keeping my babyyyy"

"It was a perfect illusiooon"

I listened to Let It Happen, and the drums and synths do sound like the ones in PI. But at the same time, Gaga's vocal and melody style  in Bad Romance are still there.

I may be just disgusted by the comparison because Bad Romance and Let It Happen are two of the best songs of this millennium so I'm pressed that they weren't able to merge into something as effective 

crybrowz

The omg leak and Angel Down down are two different songs, they sound nothing alike in terms of melody and vocals. I remember Gaga talking about an emotional song she and Mark made together around the November-December timeline that didn't end up on the album. I think thats the omg leak. Its a shame it didn't make the album because it sounded beautiful from what we heard. 

4 hours ago, M83 said:

I may be just disgusted by the comparison because Bad Romance and Let It Happen are two of the best songs of this millennium so I'm pressed that they weren't able to merge into something as effective 

Just because you didn't end up liking PI it doesn't mean the similarities aren't there.

Archived