• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
brandonmercury
45 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I think we all had our own early listening parties today :madge:

lmao!.........yessssssssssss :ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

ReidOne

Eeeeeek!!! I live downtown so I will probably be there! Just depends on the location of the secret dive bar show and whether I can easily get there after work. OMG so excited!!!!!!

Thank you for the heads up @mr.peter!!

hoeslay
1 hour ago, MelBee said:

All I know for sure is its Oct 20th. Rumors of it being in LA from 2 radio stations, saying they're having listening parties Thursday night to watch Lady Gaga from LA. The city location has not been truly confirmed and budlight has said they wont announce it but! I'm assuming the dive bar location is going to be announced by 3rd parties like twitter or this site the night of. thats why I'm gonna go hangout in LA just in case, gonna go eat some Pink's hotdogs, take my boyfriend, most likely go to Amoeba music now so that if the location is not in LA I don't waste a night.

And I just googled it and Amoeba music does have shows but I doubt it will be there, because they wouldnt have announced a listening party. 

It's in NYC. Not LA. The Joanne x Postmates contest says the winner will be flown out to see Gaga perform in NYC on Oct 20

Gagaloo911
2 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Just cause some of you don't know the meaning of respect for the artist's work, or even delayed gratification, doesn't mean people won't be interested in something like this :madge:

8 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

wait omg I missed it I need it 

migamiga

Can someone help me get the exclusive merch? If it only comes with a purchase, I'll pay you back. I'm conveniently out of town :grr: but will be back Monday. Please can a kind soul help me out :giveup:

1 hour ago, F AM E said:

Can someone help me get the exclusive merch? If it only comes with a purchase, I'll pay you back. I'm conveniently out of town :grr: but will be back Monday. Please can a kind soul help me out :giveup:

I hope it's not with purchase. I mean I'm still gonna buy it but I was hoping to get extra stuff. Use my boyfriend to get the extra stuff. Where do you live tho? Cus I live in the inland empire

migamiga
3 minutes ago, MelBee said:

I hope it's not with purchase. I mean I'm still gonna buy it but I was hoping to get extra stuff. Use my boyfriend to get the extra stuff. Where do you live tho? Cus I live in the inland empire

I live in LA proper. I actually work a couple blocks down from Amoeba which makes this all more frustrating. If it's too much trouble, don't worry about it. Thanks for offering it's very kind of you :hug:

blackcoffee

Still debating if I want to go to this! I really,  really do, but the drive from Long Beach can be terrible and I work the next morning, which also happens to be when our superintendent is doing walk throughs through at my school (she'll be coming in and doing quick observations of each of us teachers classes; basically need to look and be on A game). Decisions, decisions!

HaveAnOysterBBy

I'm attending.

making a bunch of my friends go with me. 

Quitrle exciting anyone want to meet up? 

hoeslay
12 minutes ago, HaveAnOysterBBy said:

I'm attending.

making a bunch of my friends go with me. 

Quitrle exciting anyone want to meet up? 

I'm gonna be there around 6:30 pm :)

Archived