đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

"A-YO" Released As Promo Single

Dawson

Featured Posts

PerfectGypsy
2 hours ago, brizoda said:

Why she not have Stuck On F-ucking You in Joanne?

I can think of a couple of reasons 

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A-YO is the country version of MANiCURE. Needs to be the second single, since it's the best track on the standard version after Perfect Illusion (which is very obvious now that we heard everything as to why it was chosen as first single). I don't see any potential beyond A-YO and Million Reasons for second single, so I hope she chooses it well.

39 minutes ago, Maxxie said:

A-YO is the country version of MANiCURE. Needs to be the second single, since it's the best track on the standard version after Perfect Illusion (which is very obvious now that we heard everything as to why it was chosen as first single). I don't see any potential beyond A-YO and Million Reasons for second single, so I hope she chooses it well.

Dancing in circles? Is clearly the best most catchy pop tune on the record. It gives TFM vibes (mentioned by mark ronson himself) I don't know why this wasn't released as the lead.

AYO is my least favorite song of what I heard from this album. Her voice sounds amazing, but the song is not good. It's definetely a country tinged version of MANiCURE. Diamond Heart and Dancing in Circles from what I have heard would do much better, just based on melody.

memomemome

is it me or I feel like the live version is better... ._.

I mean the trumpet sounds etc is much better live

I actually like it? It's really happy and kinda basic (which I like for Gaga). It's not the greatest song in history, but it's certainly not the worse, and I like the general vibe it brings. <3

doppelganger

The song is A-okay. Uhm, not my favourite. i love the guitar break, but the verses are drowned by the instruments. 

NIghtmareElm

It's not really single material but I still like it.  I think it's better than MANiCURE but a little too similar.  Sounds really nice while just listening to it.  

1 minute ago, GagaYeezy91 said:

It's not really single material but I still like it.  I think it's better than MANiCURE but a little too similar.  Sounds really nice while just listening to it.  

None are single material besides DIC :toofunny:

AlexanderLevi2
5 hours ago, Maxxie said:

"Since it's the best track" :toofunny:

It's definitely fun but it's nothing extraordinary.

Currently listening to Joanne

boneknuckleskin
5 hours ago, Maxxie said:

country version of MANiCURE

Excuse me while I vomit. 

living4theFAmE

If only A-YO was the first single, we would be in a different reality right now. PI is fit to be a last single not a first.

Archived