other

"Grigio Girls" song discussion

Haroon

Featured Posts

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Igor Hachul

Ok, it's my favorite now! I was right about this masterpiece.

but I am sad today, do u guys realize that now it's gonna take us 2 or 3 more years till we listen to new Gaga tracks? :saladga:

Igor Hachul

This is my favorite from the album and it's probably on my top 3 favorite Gaga's song ever. I'm so proud. I'm so happy and and at the same time so sad because this comes from something so terrible.

Kindness rules all.

FFXSoul91
35 minutes ago, babs said:

Is it wrong is the first track of Joanne that is "meh" to me?

No. I'm not impressed with it either.

Although I like it a lot more than Come to Mama. :emma:

AyaKara

I'm glad she refers to Sonja (and Ashley, too) by name. And her friends all singing with her at the end . . . :giveup:

Smarticle
3 hours ago, Fishnet Sinner said:

Yeah, I love this as well.  From the snippets it was one I was most hyped for. I can't wait to play it for all of my girlfriends. Fabulous anthem tribute to female friendship. It's refreshing and awesome. 

Dare I say this is better than 'Hey Girl' as a female friendship anthem :awkney:

Justice for Grigio Girls!!!

I legitimately wept on public transport today while listening to this song. The emotions poured into this song is just mind-blowing - subtle but very impactful. Just the thought of it being a song for one of Gaga's friend who is unwell and is fighting death just... makes me emotional. I wouldn't know how to cope if I was in her position. 

display name

Although it's my least fave on the album musically, I was holding back tears. The ending of the song, especially coming after how Gaga refers to Sonja in the past tense :giveup:

52 minutes ago, jinko said:

I legitimately wept on public transport today while listening to this song. The emotions poured into this song is just mind-blowing - subtle but very impactful. Just the thought of it being a song for one of Gaga's friend who is unwell and is fighting death just... makes me emotional. I wouldn't know how to cope if I was in her position. 

Please pm me it :) i need to be slayed

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived