💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

"Hey Girl" song discussion

Haroon

Featured Posts

Just awful for me right now.. I don't get it at all. Florence and Gaga could have really delivered an uptempo track

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This song is amazing, the production and musical arrangements shocked me, has a lot of Pink Floyd vibes which is amazing 4 me, i still havent decided on a fave song but this one is fighting for my #1 right now

lavenderblondee

Their voices REALLY compliment each other. I'm pleasantly surprised by this song. I still think it's probably the most "filler" song on the album tho, imo.

The ending of the song is amazing tho :lana: I just wish that carried out throughout the whole song.

GloZell Green

It's sometimes hard to tell their voices apart, I love it. A great track, not what I was expecting. I hope they perform this at the Superbowl tbh

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Reality

Florence and Gaga are so amazing! I was skeptical about this song when I heard the snippet, and I'll admit, this isn't my favorite at all, but I still love the song. The "Hey girl hey girl. We can make it easy if we lift each other. Hey girl hey girl. We don’t need to keep on one-in up another" is spectacular! 

The instrumentals remind me of Bennie and the Jets, it sounds like a very Elton John-esque song. 

🖤👹

XMonsterMonster

This song is a real masterpiece, this kinda psychedelic sound, omg. I love everything about the song. VOCALS :giveup: I wasn't expecting it. 

I really like the calm (some may call it boring :huh:) atmosphere of the song. It really works  with the message of the song for me... like it's peaceful between the two girls and they support eachother instead of engaging in feuds and catfights that the media wants to see between female popstars.  :giggle:

Just my two cents :gaycat:

I'm a Pokémon in drag - your argument is invalid!

I was so afraid I was not gonna like this and that the lyrics we're gonna be blatantly in your face and such.

Boy, was I wrong. SO GOOD. the vocal contrast is excellent and....yeah, just great.

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived