Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Zayn's not good on bed!

malazam

Featured Posts

Dorothy Gale

If she was faking it all the time she should've told him instead of putting him on blast on Twitter. 

4 hours ago, SKANK said:

Classy.

Weren't you the one who said bestiality was okay?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stephen
8 minutes ago, AlphaMonster said:

I don't know about professor part. But my psychiatrist was not comfortable teaching me or more correctly guiding me to learn how to have full control over my ejaculation at first :laughga: She was like that's something guys hesitate to talk about, I never did this with someone younger than 25, let alone a minor who is 16 :wtfga:

Its weird to me that you were so concerned about that at 16 :toofunny: 

AlphaMonster
5 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

Its weird to me that you were so concerned about that at 16 :toofunny: 

Pörn made me set unrealistically high standards for myself :sis: And Brian Kinney from QAF :derpga:

44 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

So what? Let us thirst like thirsty sluts over a boy. Take your damn homophobia and shove it up your ass. You act like straight girls don't thirst over boys. Bye Felicia.

I'm not homophobic because that would mean I'm homophobic against myself :emma:

55 minutes ago, AntiPotCrusader said:

If she was faking it all the time she should've told him instead of putting him on blast on Twitter. 

Weren't you the one who said bestiality was okay?

Publicly humiliating a former lover on television isn't comparable, in any way, in any context, to the poor folks who happen to be sexually attracted to another species. :toofunny: 

AlphaMonster
8 hours ago, Beto said:

Did the psychiatrist work directly in your body, touching you? That would make me so uncomfortable, man. 'Cause I watched this movie called The Sessions and there was this girl (sexual surrogate) who would actually touch, masturbate and have sex with her clients but all from a 'clinical' perspective in order to improve the quality of their sexual performance and I thought it was so interesting.

Hahaha no, she did not touch me :laughga: I don't know any therapy that involves psychiatrist sexually touching patient, I think it would be considered out of the boundaries of medical ethic.  

StrawberryBlond

Think the line was a bit much considering they have a young fanbase, but at the same time, they're grown women and I can understand why they'd want to put this line in. I thought it was so powerful how they made Perrie sing this bit. She sure got her redemption.

15 hours ago, AlphaMonster said:

Sex is psychological as much as it is physical. And sexism is a double-edged sword whose mostly neglected edge shows itself in this case .
Think about why these verses are a diss to Zayn. Can you imagine Zayn dissing her about how bad she is at giving a bj ? It sounds ridiculous right ? A guy never disses a woman like that to embarrass her publicly. 

But sex performance of a guy is directly attributed to how much of a "man" a guy is. In this area, we have to leave political correctness behind because the guy who penetrates in gay relationship faces the same societal norm that straight man faces; no bottom gay or straight woman face the same issue. 

From my point of view, it should be so much easier to adjust yourself psychologically to enjoy bottoming rather than being constantly shamed by your partners. 

This is something very real. I heard many of my partners about their previous "loser" sex partners who could not last 5 minutes, or lost his erection 5 times; these people felt comfortable telling me about those things because they were probably thinking that I would not care since I performed well. They were kinda right but it is still big reminder about how a (penetrating) man's sexual performance can make him a "god" or a "loser". I am sure no top gay described a bottom as loser because bottom could not take "it" in easily.

She's only saying this stuff because Zayn was horrible to her. He cheated on her with multiple girls and then had the audacity to dump her, calling off their engagement. He then proceeded on move on immediately with Gigi, flaunted their relationship everywhere and put her in the video for the lead single from his album, which was all about sex. The rest of his album is about moving on and finding a new love as well. I'm sorry, but any man who treats a woman like this deserves to have karma put him on a time out. If a woman treated a man this badly, she'd be called out, and rightly so. I totally think calling out an ex for personal matters is wrong...but only if said ex was as kind and classy as can be. But if they were rude, nasty and inconsiderate, then they deserve everything they get. She's capitalising on their split the same way he did, so it's equal standards here. In a sense, men can get away with calling women out more. Plenty of people like the Ed Sheeran song, Don't, about Ellie Goulding and it did better than her song in answer to him. Plenty of other male artists have made sexual put-downs to women in their songs too and made personal songs about exes. I'm only against them if the girl in question was clearly innocent and is having her name dragged through the mud. But if she was in the wrong, he has a right to put his side out there. I'm a big believer in nasty people getting their comeuppance, so in Perrie's case, I can totally get behind a personal put-down.

I've found that people are only willing to put down a ex's performance if their ex was horrible. If they're you're current partner and they treat you right, you're more likely to be understanding of any performance problems. But if they treat you bad and dumped you, suddenly, you no longer have any need to be understanding. Basically, a lack of performance is only an issue if it involves a bad person.

5 hours ago, AlphaMonster said:

Hahaha no, she did not touch me :laughga: I don't know any therapy that involves psychiatrist sexually touching patient, I think it would be considered out of the boundaries of medical ethic.  

There are some sex therapists who do have sex with clients. There are even ones who do couples therapy, where they ask the permission of the wife to have sex with her husband to work out what the problem is and ensure that its been cured afterwards. Notice that it's always a female therapist dealing with males? No way would this be accepted in reverse. I don't agree with it at all, no matter how legal it is or if they get the spouse's permission. It's just way too problematic. And considering that she gets paid for her services, I don't know how it isn't considered prostitution.

People that talk trash about their ex are embarrassing. Like she wasn't crying during performances after they split. Obviously he wasn't that bad, babe!

Honestly if a guy was publicly shaming his female ex for her bedroom abilities there would be an uproar. She's gross.

donutellha

looks like he's not getting her wetter than ever (4 letters is never the question)

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

AddMeOnMYSPACE

at least me and zayn have something in common :ph34r::poot:

But Little Mixes "reflection" era is something :excited2:

Archived