malazam

Featured Posts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Decodekid said:

and his debut single is about sex huh

no wonder why the rest of his songs are not doing well now  

Stans in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

malazam
3 minutes ago, Leaf said:

This is not even thread worthy. It's the epitome of gossip.

Just another thread to thirst over a boy, but at least he isn't underage this time! :saladga:

I'm thirsty but for Perrie :v:

which underage boy? :giveup:

another shot before we kiss the other side

Crystalline
8 minutes ago, Leaf said:

Who cares?

Why do gay men love to gossip so much? Mind your own fu cking business.

This is GGD, not a pop forum.

If GGD isn't pop forum then I don't know what is. :sharon: 

Swan Heart

:madge:

I just cringed so hard.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

malazam
10 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Did those relationship actually genuine, why did they attacking each other now, when they used to love one another? Seems weird to me? :ladyhaha:

Right?

Perrie's new boyfriend kinda looks like Zayn......

another shot before we kiss the other side

Supersonic
11 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Did those relationship actually genuine, why did they attacking each other now, when they used to love one another? Seems weird to me? :ladyhaha:

That's what happens when you don't end your relationship on amicable terms. If you're dumped via text after 4 years of engagement and what you thought was genuine love, it makes you question whether it was actually love or just a #PerfectIllusion that got pulled on you by a love con artist.

I know that I truly loved my ex-girlfriend but if you asked me to donate a kidney to her after all the things she caused me to go through, I'd luckily tell her in her face that I wouldn't even give her one if I had terminal disease and no use of them anyways.

If people get hurt really badly, you can't expect them to not hold a grudge.

RAMROD
Just now, malazam said:

Right?

Perrie's new boyfriend kinda looks like Zayn......

Kind of suspicious this was just made up shade to promote their new song, cheap trick tbh if true

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

That's what happens when you don't end your relationship on amicable terms. If you're dumped via text after 4 years of engagement and what you thought was genuine love, it makes you question whether it was actually love or just a #PerfectIllusion that got pulled on you by a love con artist.

I know that I truly loved my ex-girlfriend but if you asked me to donate a kidney to her after all the things she caused me to go through, I'd luckily tell her in her face that I wouldn't even give her one if I had terminal disease and no use of them anyways.

If people get hurt really badly, you can't expect them to not hold a grudge.

I mean doesn't mean they have to be so public about it in this kind of level :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

AlphaMonster
2 hours ago, Beto said:

How is that important? Almost everyone in here would still kiss the ground he walked on just to take him to bed. I know I would 'cause he too good lookin, man :wub:

PS: this reply is to everyone whose argument is how hot Zayn is, not just to you :D nothing personal. 

Maybe he can't keep his erection, maybe he ejaculates too early. It is more  important than his looks.  You would only go to bed ONCE with a guy whose penis goes spaghetti al dente in a minute. Lmfao closest people got to what she might possibly mean is possibility of Zayn's having a small d. 

Maybe it is hard to understand for gay man because those are never an issue for a bottom. I met many bottoms who actually prefer to be bottom because of their low performace on the bed if they tried to top but straight man has no such choice. 

Although there are hundreds of drugs to enchance sexual performance for men. Zayn should be dumb to not use them if his performance is not satisfying for his partner. 

Supersonic
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

I mean doesn't mean they have to be so public about it in this kind of level :poot:

I don't blame her. The only reason we still have to endure Justin Timberlake is Cry Me A River (a Britney Spears diss track after they broke up because his previous singles were flopping into oblivion). If it's a legitimate way for a man to establish his career, she should get away with it too. :poot:

Also you mentioned Perrie's new bf looking like Zayn. Doesn't Gigi look like Perrie? :oprah:

Let her have ha beef!

Supersonic

Not that I actually care about any of those people, I just live for the drama because it distracts me from hating myself or dealing with my problems :sis:

Archived