question

How will you listen to Joanne at first?

Spyro

Featured Posts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RainOnMeeeeee

Beginning to end. And multiple times too. I'm going to Target at like 9 AM to get it, will listen to it all day. I'll prob blast it in the car too :staymad:

BlondeKingOfGGD

Probably in central Manchester after buying it from HMV :')

Also

1 hour ago, Dawson said:

With my ears preferably :diane: 

You are beautiful :O:O 

Pop Music

Start to finish because it's how gaga wanted us to listen to it.

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Glamourpuss

I want to skip to John Wayne and DIC but after picking those 2 my head is saying no, Sinners Prayer and Grigio Girls! But I think I will listen to the whole lot from start to finish. I can't wait. :woot:

Am I A Girl

Beginning to end!! I'm going to wait to listen to it later on Friday after school... I'm gonna get the cd and then listen to the full album the first time just like with ARTPOP! !!! I bought the deluxe digital so don't call me flop

zakariah

Start to finish (maybe skip perfect illusion :green: ) whilst applying layer atop layer of superglue onto my scalp :diane: 

memomemome

From Start to finish of course... 

And since it will probably arrived at noon in my time zone, so I would definitely jam it in my workplace. Sorry boss, but Joanne is coming! 

RAMROD

Won't listen to leakes. 

I'll unwrap the CD wrapper, took out the booklet, put the CD on the player and let it spin, sniff the booklet as Diamond Heart started playing, and shed a tear of joy for all the wait now is over. :giveup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived