Come to Mama & Hey Girl added to BMI

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dramatica
38 minutes ago, Drew Jeremy said:

Come to Mama is going to be used in a Tide or Pampers commercial. 

Bookmark me. 

tumblr_nd8tv6FShu1tfn6k7o1_400.gif

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

malazam

CTM needs to be released as promo single during Christmas 

another shot before we kiss the other side

mister max

@monketsharona Could you add this to the OP, for those who don't know what BMI is?

Broadcast Music, Inc. (BMI) is one of three United States performing rights organizations, along with ASCAP, Global Music Rights and SESAC. It collects license fees on behalf of songwriters, composers, and music publishers and distributes them as royalties to those members whose works have been performed.

So it's basically the site were people post their songs and get the legal rights of it, so that no one can steal them :ladyhaha: 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

monketsharona
28 minutes ago, mister max said:

@monketsharona Could you add this to the OP, for those who don't know what BMI is?

Broadcast Music, Inc. (BMI) is one of three United States performing rights organizations, along with ASCAP, Global Music Rights and SESAC. It collects license fees on behalf of songwriters, composers, and music publishers and distributes them as royalties to those members whose works have been performed.

So it's basically the site were people post their songs and get the legal rights of it, so that no one can steal them :ladyhaha: 

done :)

theARTVampire

Why the hate for Come to Mama? The snippet actually sounds way better from what I expected from the song title.

3 hours ago, whxremones said:

I think I'm gonna hate Come To Mama :reductive:

It gives me those Hanna Montana Disney vibes

and i think that i'm gonna hate you binch.

Actually Come to Mama is over expectation. From the title it seems to be like a cougar song from J-Lo or Fergie or Madonna. But it turns out sound like an ABBA song.

Archived