Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Random Gaga Conversation

Haroon

Featured Posts

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi all. I am a new member. Just here to say I love the Gaga.  My daughter was at her very first concert in Miami. She told me how she came out of the theatre and thanked everyone on line for coming to see her. I knew she was special then. Happy for her awards tonight!

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

does anyone else think at some point soon she will actually change her professional name from lady gaga to her real name? or something like that? It would really upset me tbh but i feel that she's changing so much and trying to break away from her "performance?" that she's put on for the entirety of her career up until ASIB.

vacpacker1

I just posted on youtube a few days ago a song I wrote and had produced called “Dancing in the Stratosphere, A Tribute to Lady Gaga”.  Here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmr4HnKwVis

It is truly one of the most positive, most celebratory encapsulations of her extraordinary talent and personality I can imagine, and I hope you agree and share it with all your friends.  I hope it soon goes viral, and she gets to find out about it and hear it too.  She deserves the accolades!

Karen Reid

On 2/28/2019 at 8:32 PM, Emily said:

does anyone else think at some point soon she will actually change her professional name from lady gaga to her real name? or something like that? It would really upset me tbh but i feel that she's changing so much and trying to break away from her "performance?" that she's put on for the entirety of her career up until ASIB.

I reckon when she's older and becomes a broadway icon for sure. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/28/2019 at 3:32 PM, Emily said:

does anyone else think at some point soon she will actually change her professional name from lady gaga to her real name?

Nope.

CroatianStan
On 2/28/2019 at 9:32 PM, Emily said:

And become a Garth Brooks alike flop? No!!! Will we continue to see more juggle between Stefani and Gaga? Yes! In private life she's Stefani and maturing now she's more comfortable showing that part. She's in a happy place now, smiling, glowing and her eyes sparkle. She won't abandon Gaga but after ARTPOP backlash and meeting 3 people who finally made her comfortable to be in her own skin( Tony, Mark and BCoop) I don't feel she will ever be Gaga 24/7.

• YAAAS 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
nath4gaga

I was just looking back at old threads I had commented on and I found one of that "hidden frame" in the born this way stage setup video. Y'all the reaches. Iconic! Over 200 pages about something that amounted to nothing hahaha. 

Honestly I think being a little detective kept most of us going between eras