💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

#JOANNTICIPATION 2.0

Featured Posts

I hope Gaga cancels Joanne after this mess. Y'all literally don't even deserve it.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SpookyKid
Just now, gag said:

I hope Gaga cancels Joanne after this mess. Y'all literally don't even deserve it.

I hope you can sleep after telling us this :music:

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Just now, gag said:

Why so salty?

We are clearly f**king excited:grr::giveup:

1 hour ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

Season 3: The handsome guy gets killed everyone cries. #Berla argues, everyone picks teams and changes their avis in order to support their team. Darla posts a video of her throwing the cd on the floor for proof, but then the actuall picture of the copy gets leaked. The guy who leaked the actual photo of the copy asked for 100rts in order to leak on ARTL but then he deleted his account. ARTL bans guests and only members of the forum can see the page, they start trolling that they have the leak, GGD users are believing them and are freaking out more than ever, and bc of that GGD website crashes not once, but TWICE. Shortly after GGD members realised that the ARTL users were just trolling after saying that Gaga and Florence are rapping on "Hey Girl" and they even said that Tonny Bennet has a cameo on "Dancin' In Circles" with the line "When you're lonely, call me Tony".

Season 4: Darla is sending songs from "Joanne" to monsters who will make her laugh, a monster sends a nude from his roommate in order to get a song, Darla replies to him and says record yourself touching it and then I will send you a song (this is basically sexual assult). The monster refuses but Darla says it will be worth it, the monster at the end tapes himself touching his roommates genitals and "got a song". Darla tweets again that she will be sending a song to a person who spams a person on Twitter the most, after literally abusing people on Twitter she says that "it's time Darla dies" but will she actually die, will she continue?? We'll find out...to be continued.

I just slept and I already missed two seasons and the first thread is already closed because it reached 500+ pages. :rip:

All I ever wanted was 🅻🅾🆅🅴

ConnorFilm

Goodnight everyone. Monday can't get here soon enough. We're sooooo close. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

SpookyKid
Just now, Nickolas724 said:

guys guys guys

bad photoshop

SpookyKid
Just now, ConnorFilm said:

Goodnight everyone. Monday can't get here soon enough. We're sooooo close. 

good night :lana:

display name
8 minutes ago, gag said:

do u have any Angels? Talk to them

TopDomBoy
1 minute ago, Nickolas724 said:

guys guys guys

gretn.gif

IT STARTED...

All monsters are human, you are a monster.

SpookyKid
1 minute ago, Sister Jude said:

gretn.gif

IT STARTED...

nothing started :awkney: it's so badly photoshoped

Archived