Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

#JOANNTICIPATION 2.0

Featured Posts

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just checked out the official merch for this era so far :toofunny::rip:

It's all basic tees with "Lady Gaga" written in small cursive on the upper left chest, with crop top variants. A whopping 5 apparel items on her website.

This is NOT OKAY:wtfga:

melodichard
Just now, Nafen said:

I just checked out the official merch for this era so far :toofunny::rip:

It's all basic tees with "Lady Gaga" written in small cursive on the upper right chest, with crop top variants. A whopping 5 apparel items on her website.

This is NOT OKAY:wtfga:

I know, and I still bought one of the t-shirts because I'm just that good of a fan :madge:

GloZell Green
Just now, BLACKOUTbritney said:

Me on my way to your house to fk you up

tumblr_inline_oeycodVUl61r0ip91_500.gif

I'll have my bdsm set ready

Lady Gaga | Shakira

takemetovenus
Just now, Skai Jackson said:

To start this off I would like to say: DARLA IS ****ED UP

tea

GloZell Green

on a serious note, do you guys remember Cynthia Boyce? Remember when she tweeted this? 

"You were my diamond in the rough and babe I was your rolling stone..."

Do you guys think they're Diamond Heart lyrics? She said the song was called Diamond Ring on July 17th, 2015, and revealed these lyrics on July 15th, 2015.

Spoiler

For those who don't know, Cynthia Boyce is a twitter insider who leaked Brooklyn Nights lyrics the day that ARTPOP came out, no one knew lyrics to it back then. She has also talked about other unreleased songs, like Battle by Taylor S. feat. Nicki Minaj and Bad Photographs by Katy.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Edonis
2 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

on a serious note, do you guys remember Cynthia Boyce? Remember when she tweeted this? 

"You were my diamond in the rough and babe I was your rolling stone..."

Do you guys think they're Diamond Heart lyrics? She said the song was called Diamond Ring on July 17th, 2015, and revealed these lyrics on July 15th, 2015.

Reveal hidden contents

For those who don't know, Cynthia Boyce is a twitter insider who leaked Brooklyn Nights lyrics the day that ARTPOP came out, no one knew lyrics to it back then. She has also talked about other unreleased songs, like Battle by Taylor S. feat. Nicki Minaj and Bad Photographs by Katy.

I remember this. I wonder if someone who went to the party can confirm this or not

Archived