1. 1. Which Metascore will Joanne have?

• Higher than 78
    • 71-78 (BTW-TF/TFM)
    • 64-71 (C2C/BTW-TF)
    • 61-64 (AP/C2C)
    • Lower than 61

Featured Posts

DeanWinchester

I'll be so happy if it gets 85+ but that's probably not happening. 80-82 is what I'm thinking.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

androiduser
16 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

I'll be so happy if it gets 85+ but that's probably not happening. 80-82 is what I'm thinking.

anything above 80 is amazing and considered a very high score

DeanWinchester
1 minute ago, androiduser said:

anything above 80 is amazing and considered a very high score

I mean I havent heard the snippets, but if MR is an indication of how good it is (I already love PI, but MR even more so) then I really feel like Gaga deserves to have at least 80 for Joanne.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

androiduser
Just now, A Gaga Lad said:

I mean I havent heard the snippets, but if MR is an indication of how good it is (I already love PI, but MR even more so) then I really feel like Gaga deserves to have at least 80 for Joanne.

hmm, well, it's difficult to judge an album on one song you particularly like... Personally, I don't feel MR or PI, but I love the snippets.

DeanWinchester
2 minutes ago, androiduser said:

hmm, well, it's difficult to judge an album on one song you particularly like... Personally, I don't feel MR or PI, but I love the snippets.

Fair point. I'm still a bit optimistic because if PI failed to reach the GP but was mostly positive, and it's not even the best song, then the critics should love Joanne even more. I really think the media is tired of the Gaga hate.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

70 to be realistic cause it seems the message behind Joanne will be more positive and personal and not a typical TFM 2.0 

RochestrMonstr

I think it will do quite well critically. She has a lot of haters, so I don't think we can quite expect universal acclaim. Still, I think Joanne definitely will be easier for non-fans to swallow than ARTPOP. I expect it to get a score at least similar to BTW, if not higher. 

Archived