Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Gaga's Interview + Announcement on KIIS 106.5 Australia

antpats2

Featured Posts

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think this is an interview. I think they're giving away tickets to go to the listening party on Thursday.

First date better be Sydney! 

Gaga started everything with radio interviews, small TV, daytime television, then talk shows. She dominated the UK/European, Oceania, and Asian markets first.

Going back to when BDR was to be the second single (even filmed a video) after released as a promotional single; Aladian Sain in JD mv. But PF will always be that first real HIT especially with that music video. I don't need to mention the other hit, music video, and accompanying performance that defined that era. 

Gaga is as much a musical artists as she is visual artist as she is a performer. Trifecta.

ChicaSkas
25 minutes ago, Teri Hatcher said:

ca322375e6af7aecce69a0c9e2ec5e2e.gif 

Reveal hidden contents

can someone fire bobbly

gurl are you serious? be happy shes' on the radio :)

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

GagaMyBlood95

I literally can't believe she is still doing these radio interviews and not something else :interestinga:

GagaMyBlood95
7 minutes ago, Earthfan said:

I don't think this is an interview. I think they're giving away tickets to go to the listening party on Thursday.

Oh yeah, might be right! Or maybe premiere a new song?

sarahb

Oh good this is still happening I thought maybe it was cancelled and they hoped no one would notice :sweat:

I know everyone is sick of radio interviews by now but I'm just happy it's at least some sort of Australian promo.

McMonster08

GUYS

c36qau.gif

I know you're tired with Radio interviews, but

Spoiler

it's not like she's not gonna do SNL, Carpool Karaoke, and Superbowl those are hella promos, you know

Spoiler

I'd rather have few but slaying performances than too many but messy ones a la ARTPOP era

antpats2
24 minutes ago, Earthfan said:

They said a couple of weeks ago that they would be interviewing her :)

Just now, antpats2 said:

They said a couple of weeks ago that they would be interviewing her :)

Idk it's just weird they'd say 'experience' and not "Hey guys omg we just interviewed lady gaga and it's airing monday!!!" 

:sweat:

RickMonster98

Can we just take a minute to realize that the era started more than a month ago, the album is ONE WEEK AWAY and we still HAVEN'T SEEN HER ON TV? I'm so sick of these useless radio interviews. :nails:

Sirius094

Stop callin', stop callin', I don't wanna another radio interview :interestinga:

Pem Pem Perempem Pem Pem Pem

Archived