other

AHS: Roanoke, Chapter 5 discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YESS FRANCESSS

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

This episode is so good! The best f the season

Can someone tell me what happened when they went back from commerical after they were captured by the inbred? I saw ten talking about giving Shelby and Matt back to the butcher but missed before that

Don't visit my profile

calmar
Just now, Pablo said:

This episode is so good! The best f the season

Can someone tell me what happened when they went back from commerical after they were captured by the inbred? I saw ten talking about giving Shelby and Matt back to the butcher but missed before that

They were at the farmhouse with the three men. The professor was there on a table but they killed him. After Matt and Shelby refused (supposedly) poisonous food the woman told them about the deal with the butcher and then said it didn't matter that they knew since they were to be given to her anyway. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Thomas P

I feel violated. Like legitimately violated. I love it!

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

7 minutes ago, calmar said:

They were at the farmhouse with the three men. The professor was there on a table but they killed him. After Matt and Shelby refused (supposedly) poisonous food the woman told them about the deal with the butcher and then said it didn't matter that they knew since they were to be given to her anyway. 

The professor is the one who got shots by the arrows last episode?

Don't visit my profile

calmar
Just now, Pablo said:

Yes. He was alive, but he lost his right leg and arm. When Matt and Shelby noticed him, Matt went over to him and the professor asked Matt to kill him. Chaz Bono's character then smashed his face in with a giant mallet.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Clever Username
Just now, Pablo said:

Correct. He was Ellias (Dennis O'Hare) 

Archived