đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

#JOANNTICIPATION Thread

BABBLYON

Featured Posts

Chiunzhan
1 minute ago, Unites said:

My cousin works at Target and he had been unloading cargo the whole morning:stalkga: Since he is a fan too, he grabed one copy :hor: Seriously... I've heard A-YO, DH and DIC in full already. A-YO's live version was waaaay better, though. DIC MUST BECOME THE NEXT SINGLE! DH is loveeely :firega::excited2:

Sure Joanne.gif

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not The Real Gaga
Just now, FlopSlurper said:

leak ayo and sinner's prayer fatty

Maybe

Don't wanna have legal problems, you know

Maybe I'm gonna stream some NEW snippets live on PS 

Eightpop
2 minutes ago, Unites said:

My cousin works at Target and he had been unloading cargo the whole morning:stalkga: Since he is a fan too, he grabed one copy :hor: Seriously... I've heard A-YO, DH and DIC in full already. A-YO's live version was waaaay better, though. DIC MUST BECOME THE NEXT SINGLE! DH is loveeely :firega::excited2:

You're not serious...

LetsGetHigh

Also, packages having new albums + movies are all labeled "NOT TO BE OPENED UNTIL [RELEASE DATE]" and they're actually locked. So unless y'alls cousins and brothers and homies are managers and have the keys, no one has the album. Not even employees are allowed to open the packages in most, if not all, Target stores.

BABBLYON
Just now, Unites said:

Maybe

what's PS?

KURUSHITOVSKA
3 minutes ago, Unites said:

SIS PLEASE

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

3 minutes ago, Unites said:

Hunty...

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Also, packages having new albums + movies are all labeled "NOT TO BE OPENED UNTIL [RELEASE DATE]" and they're actually locked. So unless y'alls cousins and brothers and homies are managers and have the keys, no one has the album. Not even employees are allowed to open the packages in most, if not all, Target stores.

We aren't doing this the legal way. A legion of LM's must attack the store employees and steal the album. 

FlopSlurper

I just want ayo and sinner's prayer to leak, am I asking for too much :giveup: I can wait for the rest but I can't keep listening to the live versions of these two :giveup: 

Miracle
2 minutes ago, Unites said:

Maybe

We're about to be trolled

7 minutes ago, Unites said:

Well done you hyped everybody, now they're thirsty for receipts :hor:

To troll or not to troll ? :hor:

It's too early for the stores to have Joanne... maybe at the end of the week? But not now... at least I doubt it.

If I like it, then that's what I get!

Miracle
1 minute ago, Scrat said:

Well done you hyped everybody, now they're thirsty for receipts :hor:

To troll or not to troll ? :hor:

He's lying, he doesn't even live in the US, he's from Netherlands

• Guest locked this topic

Archived