Die With A Smile Spotify Banner
other

#JOANNTICIPATION Thread

BABBLYON

Featured Posts

Omg the amount of new employee submissions or sudden volunteers filled with hope that will appear tomorrow hahhahahah. I can't believe you did that haahahh, wtf that's amazing

So all i need to do is go to a customs agency and it's probably ready for distribution. Gays Invade all those containers, american monsters work it, we need to hear this, we

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember buying Born This Way at RiteAid three days early because they accidentally put it on the shelves :toofunny:

Hope the employees slip up again :gaycat:

Born Brave

It's just common sense. When we know that stores have the album in their stock, it always leaks.. ALWAYS. 

Until music is 100 percent digitally released it wont happen, but this album is leaking within 48 hours. I will bet my left testicle on it. 

High King

But do we have confirmation that the album is PHYSICALLY in the STORES? Or is it just in the warehouse, in sealed boxes, waiting to be shipped to the stores?

1 minute ago, Justinn said:

It's just common sense. When we know that stores have the album in their stock, it always leaks.. ALWAYS. 

Until music is 100 percent digitally released it wont happen, but this album is leaking within 48 hours. I will bet my left testicle on it. 

I think it will leak untill end of the week, but if not, I'll come to your house and personally take your left testicle!

KURUSHITOVSKA
5 minutes ago, Justinn said:

why not the right :oprah:

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Bloody hooker
27 minutes ago, Justinn said:

Its leaking today i swear. 

Since last week, I have had the feeling that something will leak today.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

artRaver
2 minutes ago, High King said:

But do we have confirmation that the album is PHYSICALLY in the STORES? Or is it just in the warehouse, in sealed boxes, waiting to be shipped to the stores?

It depends on each store, but for example... 

My brother works at a location which is the closest store near the Warehouse in our state so they already got their shipment. I called different stores throughtout my state and they either just received their shipment so they weren't able to check or shipment was coming later that day or tomorrow. 

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

BABBLYON

someone find him, get the link from him. I wanna see if he’s bullshi**ing us.

• Guest locked this topic

Archived