💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

news

Tony Bennett in talks for Super Bowl

yxi

Featured Posts

PerfectGypsy

Ever since she announced this and everyone was like expecting a pop performance in the vain of Beyonce's show, I've been feeling this is not what's going to happen. I really don't expect her to come out in a leotard dancing with a hundred dancers like a pop star, I expect her to come as a musician more like a rock show. Think Paul McCartney or U2, not Beyonce/KP/Madonna.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KURUSHITOVSKA
5 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

And she won 5 by herself. It's not about being (un)grateful, it's about what would work well with the rest of her discography and with the venue. She already showed her vocals since 2014 and just this year with the national anthem at the same venue/event. If people still dont know she can sing, that's not her fault anymore.

Tony is her friend, he saved her careerand opened her to new musical worlds. CTC sold more than ARTPOP in the US. 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

DeanWinchester
10 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Tony is her friend, he saved her careerand opened her to new musical worlds. CTC sold more than ARTPOP in the US. 

With this logic, Lady Starlight should get invited too because she was her partner before she blew up

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

KURUSHITOVSKA
11 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

With this logic, Lady Starlight should get invited too because she was her partner before she blew up

I wouldn't mind.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

DeanWinchester
4 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

I wouldn't mind.

Good for you 

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Igor Hachul
1 hour ago, PerfectGypsy said:

Ever since she announced this and everyone was like expecting a pop performance in the vain of Beyonce's show, I've been feeling this is not what's going to happen. I really don't expect her to come out in a leotard dancing with a hundred dancers like a pop star, I expect her to come as a musician more like a rock show. Think Paul McCartney or U2, not Beyonce/KP/Madonna.

Exactly! Unfortunatelly I don't feel like she wants to please us anymore. She'll deliver a Joanne-style performance, not a Gaga-style performance :( 

Igor Hachul

Squidward T
1 hour ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Tony is her friend, he CHANGED her careerand opened her to new musical worlds. CTC sold more than ARTPOP in the US. 

Fixed it for you 

JEWRJEWR
1 hour ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

I wouldn't mind.

me neither TBH. I liked her set @ the ARTPOP ball

Fear, she's the mother of violence

Sizzily

Good. If she's going through her catalog like she said she was, it makes sense to have one of the best moments of he career featured. I'd die for them to do Anything Goes or It Don't Mean A Thing :giveup::giveup:  

One Banned Boi

lordmaler

It would be actually cool to start with jazz duet and then next song is Government Hooker featuring Tony's vox instead of Pete's... but it won't happen so...

26 minutes ago, lordmaler said:

It would be actually cool to start with jazz duet and then next song is Government Hooker featuring Tony's vox instead of Pete's... but it won't happen so...

BR0kfaZ.jpg

FreePalestine

Dramatica

Anthony Benedetto, climb off her back please

tumblr_inline_o2vd5yGIrO1r9vdbu_500.gif

Oh my goodness gracious

tumblr_inline_o2vd5yGIrO1r9vdbu_500.gif

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Archived