:

:

:

other

Chain Smokers "Gaga's single sucks"

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

BornSimon

Oh come on, didn't they release that selfie song? How seriously could anyone take their opinion? Who cares, they're not even musicians, singers or anything. They're nothing.

"BUT THEY SELL!!!111 THE GP LOVES THEM!!!111"

Bite me.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do their opinion matter anyway? First of all, let's get this out of the way....

THEY ARE NOT MUSICIANS.

They are literally DJs recycling past music mix turning it into a "song".

So, im gonna pass from this and enjoy JOANNE 😊 

YOU BETTER FURKIN SLÉ

DeanWinchester
1 hour ago, Britney Spears said:

You guys are so immature :rip: 

i know, i agree :madge: the chainsmokers need to be more thankful to the woman who made synth/edm pop explode into mainstream, as well as theatric performances, which by the way they wanted to emulate.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Anastasia
2 hours ago, jinko said:

More than being mad, I am thankful that I stan for an artist who is practically a pop icon, has the sales and the acclaim, and DOES NOT feel the need to talk **** about other artists at any point of her career so far. :queenga:

One of the greatest things about gaga, her talent and creativity speaks for itself, and it made her a superstar. She doesn't need to, nor ever has dragged others for attention  :classy:

FATWIFE, First Lady Of GGD

freebit

Their interviews read like an Onion parody of stereotypical douchebag EDM dudes. They come across as unintelligent and completely lacking any self-awareness - "we want to add a musical theatre element", measuring their dicks, under the delusion about singing acoustically etc. :deadbanana: It's some modern day This is Spinal Tap ****. 

3 hours ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Are you ****ing kidding me? Are they serious? I want her to answer

Her replying back would only benefit these asswipes - things like this only ever serve to benefit the less famous half. Let it stay one-sided. By acknowledging them she would just validate them in a way.

2 hours ago, jinko said:

More than being mad, I am thankful that I stan for an artist who is practically a pop icon, has the sales and the acclaim, and DOES NOT feel the need to talk **** about other artists at any point of her career so far. :queenga:

Yes, but the reason she doesn't drag other artists is because it's her nature as a person not to do so.  She believes in lifting people up, not tearing them down.  Positivity and kindness define her.  She sets a great example just by being herself.

I live outside the space time continuum.

LaLuna

Yeah yeah yeah, keep talking you idiots, your 15 minutes of fame are almost up anyway 

tumblr_lt77wxGe4W1qdlkgg.gif

misunderstood

It's an opinion big deal. Not everyone will like the song why do you guys care?

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

CannaeDrive

The ChainSmokers... I suddenly feel the urge to get my hands on a chainsaw.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

venusfly
1 minute ago, alushlullaby said:

It's an opinion big deal. Not everyone will like the song why do you guys care?

Im sick of hearing the "opinion" excuse everywhere lol, expressing an opinion doesn't mean you have to ignore manners to express it. He could've said he didn't enjoy it, not flat out say "it sucks"

Archived