The decay of our empire :air:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, SychosSoChic said:

"Achievment"

The decay of our empire :air:

the decay of the blonde popstar :air:

ConnorFilm

She really should have released this the day the song came out. ugh. 

Here's hoping she learns from her mistakes next era. LG6's lead mv better be released the same day as the song.

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, ConnorFilm said:

Here's hoping she learns from her mistakes next era. LG6's lead mv better be released the same day as the song.

we said that for this era :toofunny: that, unlike applause, she will release both the singe and the MV at the same day, but she didnt :toofunny:

ConnorFilm
8 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

we said that for this era :toofunny: that, unlike applause, she will release both the singe and the MV at the same day, but she didnt :toofunny:

She needs to get her **** together. You can still do minimal promo but still make smart choices that cause you to do ok. It literally would not have been hard for her to release the PI MV within the first week of release. 

Whatever, this is her career and god knows PI is dead. It's peaked on radio, sales and streaming are both mediocre. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

retrosexual123

As the lead single for a debut indie artiste like Joanne this is great.

For THE Lady Gaga as she was once known... this is the confirmation that her career as a mainstream pop star is over. She shows no interest in being mainstream and if she ever does want to tour the world again like she used to she'll have a hard time recovering. 

Gaga says she is busy 'making classics' now what she doesn't realise is that classics are made without realising you are making then like Bad Romance or PF... 

I don't even want to see the opening numbers for Joanne when it comes out. 15K? 

7 hours ago, later said:

After liking the song the way I like to like songs, which is in moderation, I am perfectly content with never having to listen to this song ever again. And the video only intensified that reaction. I liked it...until the song went out of its way to hate me. It's just a very antagonistic tune. I was all about it at first, but it really is quite nauseating. You have to really be in the mood to be nauseated in order to get into it.

We're trying to celebrate here. Shoo.

gif-8.gif

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2016 at 0:10 AM, later said:

After liking the song the way I like to like songs, which is in moderation, I am perfectly content with never having to listen to this song ever again. And the video only intensified that reaction. I liked it...until the song went out of its way to hate me. It's just a very antagonistic tune. I was all about it at first, but it really is quite nauseating. You have to really be in the mood to be nauseated in order to get into it.

Amen! I can't listen to PI anymore! The screaming, the "larve" and the messy tune give me a migraine! :madge:

Most of the songs on the album either give me a headache or put me into a drowsy country coma :toofunny:

On 11.10.2016 at 3:38 PM, UK Monster said:

Mistaken for a floooop, it didn't floooop, it was a perfect delusion

fixed

10 minutes ago, macca said:

Amen! I can't listen to PI anymore! The screaming, the "larve" and the messy tune give me a migraine! :madge:

Most of the songs on the album either give me a headache or put me into a drowsy country coma :toofunny:

Well hun, you know where the door is :madge:

Archived