Rolodex of Hate

Featured Posts

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rugbyguy
13 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Inquisitr is crap.

If you measure the amount of promo dedicated to PI, you'd notice that it's not a flop. Had Gaga pushed the song as hard as Applause, then yeah I'd call it a flop. 

Promo has nothing to do with it. No one bought it, it flopped.

Luke78619
15 minutes ago, DziJuLaj said:

Don't they know about G.U.Y.?:oprah:

:sharon::sharon::sharon:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

yASSsss
Just now, YourSweet666 said:

1b2382b553ccc9a808599be51cfc8a4f.jpeg

FireShot+Screen+Capture+%2523162+-+%2527

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDAzkZZh7XYDAlRu7HoLd

250px-Asia_Chinese_girl.jpg

it's this same bitch :nails:

aka Perez :madge:

Angela_Will_Rise.jpg

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Bradley

Why do journalists need to be so harsh and hateful? Is this what really matters? Commercial performance, popularity, hits, songs that are overplayed on the radio?

What about the music itself? What about art? What about Gaga's message and emotions? Inquisitr, do these not matter at all? Do these warrant no love and admiration?

People listen and make music for happiness, human connections, love and adrenaline. Can we temporarily take money out of the equation?

Whoever wrote that article has an ugly heart and God knows the beauty that Gaga and her music is.

alejandreaux

Don't pay attention to that flop, unknown, irrelevant website lol. theyre ALWAYS talking unnecessary **** on Gaga so it's not really a surprise at this point. 

yASSsss
Just now, ViviLittleM said:

I don't understand why you are posting it. It will become viral because of you. Close it.

yeah,delete this thread before atrl's OGHs find it :madge:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Varo Yan

What they want with Gaga?; It's enough!; they are just stupid unproffesional hysteric psychodelic haters with no level of literacy, unworthy people, whom standards are still stay in middle zone, they like nowdays pop trashs, messy valueless and meaningless tracks, they dont understand that Gaga has grown as big artist, she creating her legend level, her different genres shows her great talent...

omg I disgusted with this illiterate, uncivilized people

Blue wig

Well, we all know Inquistr is trying to capitalise off Grindr's success...  (That joke was incredibly bad, sorry).

He's probably sad PL has earned more money, love and attention than he will ever be able to with that miserable commercial mindset :firega:

Bayonetta
9 minutes ago, Rugbyguy said:

Promo has nothing to do with it. No one bought it, it flopped.

it went #1 in over 60 countries? 

GhettoFabulous
6 minutes ago, Varo Yan said:

What they want with Gaga?; It's enough!; they are just stupid unproffesional hysteric psychodelic haters with no level of literacy, unworthy people, whom standards are still stay in middle zone, they like nowdays pop trashs, messy valueless and meaningless tracks, they dont understand that Gaga has grown as big artist, she creating her legend level, her different genres shows her great talent...

omg I disgusted with this illiterate, uncivilized people

His name is Daryl Deino :classy:

Killa

Neither PI nor that Bruno song are hits. Stay mad, he's song is much of a fail as hers

edot: It's about MR, which isn't even announced as a single loool.

They are full of **** though i agree that PI is all over the place, her voice in MR sometimes is a bit aggressive but it's quite good. Lol they tried

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived