Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

politics

Trump EXPOSED, 2005 recording shows lewd conversation about women

Featured Posts

Pablo
1 hour ago, Dominic Marc said:

I don't know the entire back story or keep up to date with these scandals but I don't get the big deal with this video. Many have said much worse things on this site about male celebs. I don't like Trump or his political game but I don't get the big deal with this specific video. 

Yeah but Trump is running for a public position that is basically the highest power in the US, he's so backwards with his views and it's crazy to think that someone who is racist and sexist (just to name a few) has a chance of being the nations leader.

Don't visit my profile

Redstreak

Remember when we thought this was the death blow?

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

ItsTommyBitch
2 hours ago, Redstreak said:

Remember when we thought this was the death blow?

The bump :awkney:

I never thought this was a death blow as soon as he said "locker room talk" tbh. That phrase has excused so much before and it will continue to do so for quite a while I suspect :madge: 

I talk to sexist American men (and women) every single day, so to see that people at the end of the day don't really care wasn't a surprise to me :poot: But they'll still deny Rape Culture exists :saladga:   

I actually thought him mocking a disabled reporter, being literally racist and saying a judge can't do his job because of his race would've been the death blow, but :shrug: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから