She performed it tonight in Nashville. 

OMG! I missed it! I'm a slacker! thanks

Gaga, Ke$ha, and Ava

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shaney
Just now, SummerGirl21 said:

I like Sinner's Prayer better. But this is just a little too country for me. Still a good song. Could definitely see her winning a CMA for this. Seriously. 

Sinner's Prayer sounds more country than million reasons :rip: I'm so confused

SummerGirl21
Just now, Bae said:

Sinner's Prayer sounds more country than million reasons :rip: I'm so confused

Okay, fair. this sounds very new country to me. Sinner's Prayer reminds me of Johnny Cash. It's just different. 

Gagaloo911

Her voice is so vulnerable and raw in it, it's truly captivating and could bring tears to your eyes! I am definitely living for it.

DiegoMonster

This song absolutely slayed me, I can't! Her vocals omg and the melody, the progression.. every second after another the song was getting better :omg: Joanne come through please !

I think I might like this even more than speechless (hate me if you want). I know they're so different but still.

Letmelivemylife

I just hit me that it is about us. "Baby I just need one good one to stay". She knows who her true monsters are and those are the ones that she will love with every cell in her body until her last breath. She'll never retire from loving us. In a way, gaga/monsters were my million reasons. I had a million reasons to let go during the darkest times in my life but gaga/monsters became my million reasons to stay. I'll love you guys until my last breath. We really are like family. Thank you for being my million reasons to stay

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Archived