news

Lady Gaga / Million Reasons

VANTABLACK

Featured Posts

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
joemayzzin

the sound she is projecting with this album really feels like its what she's wanted to do her whole career, i will be 100% honest when i say that country is the least of my favorite genre's but I'm actually okay with this sound haha loving this song and can't wait for October 21st! 

calmar

Personally not a fan of "Million Reasons." But I like the other three songs from the album so far, so I'm not disappointed. :)

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

It's no like TEOG or Gypsy, is more like the lil sis of Speechless :giveup: love it.

And the last "stay" is soooo omg :giveup:

DeleteMyAccount

Gaga's new sound has me wondering if she'll appear at this year's CMAs. They've been inviting pop artists to collab with country acts lately, so I wouldn't be surprised. Although this is the show's 50th anniversary. Idk. I can see it happening. :D

2 minutes ago, calmar said:

Personally not a fan of "Million Reasons." But I like the other three songs from the album so far, so I'm not disappointed. :)

Three?

Gaga, Ke$ha, and Ava

calmar
1 minute ago, mrlemon said:

Three?

Sinner's Prayer, A-YO, and Perfect Illusion.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Just now, calmar said:

Sinner's Prayer, A-YO, and Perfect Illusion.

When did we get A-YO? Is it out?!!?

Gaga, Ke$ha, and Ava

calmar
Just now, mrlemon said:

When did we get A-YO? Is it out?!!?

She performed it tonight in Nashville. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

I wish I'd heard this song when my boyfriend and I were in the last days of our relationship. It wasn't good for us to be together anymore, and I knew that. I had a million reasons to leave him, but I kept deluding myself, thinking he'd be the only person who I'd ever want to go through what we'd gone through with. That was my one reason to stay. He ended up leaving me, because to him, there was no reason at all to stay anymore. 

I know she implied that she wanted non-fans to be surprised at how well they related to this new album, but I'm truly amazed at how well this song relates to my life's biggest heartbreak. I love this song, Gaga. 

SummerGirl21

I like Sinner's Prayer better. But this is just a little too country for me. Still a good song. Could definitely see her winning a CMA for this. Seriously. 

NCgaga

This is not country, at all. Like Country, it's organic in its instrumentation and vocals. Stylistically  and phrasing, def not country.

Archived