Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
news

Lady Gaga / Million Reasons

VANTABLACK

Featured Posts

SCAR 97
9 minutes ago, rpggal said:

"Dry way" = sober, she's asking him to stop being an alcoholic.

Poor simple me! I love this even more now. Thanks!!

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, SCAR 97 said:

Sorry if this has already been discussed, but can someone explain the lyric "if you could find a DRY WAY, I'd forever be still"? To me it should be, "if you could find a DRIVEWAY, I'd forever be still", it goes with the "highway" lyric right before. Please tell me what I'm missing here. Love the song btw

I thought it was driveway and it was my favorite line until I read your post and found out I was wrong :emma:

SCAR 97
19 minutes ago, Gagz said:

I thought it was driveway and it was my favorite line until I read your post and found out I was wrong :emma:

both lyrics work really well imo

Letmelivemylife
9 hours ago, Michelle said:

I'm so obsessed over this song :music::wub:

Hahaha me too. One of the few songs that make me ugly cry. I mean like tears and snot coming out lol. I mean hell I even cried when I explained the significance of the tattoo I wanted to my tattoo artist. I got "you're my million reasons" tattooed under my "monster 4 life" tattoo because gaga/monsters gave me a million reasons to hold on when I had a million reasons to let go. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife
4 hours ago, Pietro said:

I miss this face  

Awww don't cry gaga. The bond she has with her monsters is something incredible. I wouldn't trade it for the world

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

OliviaRodrigoStan

I hope she makes a video for this song and it becomes the next single, like, officially. It's so beautiful and raw.

HEART OF EVER-FROST

PerfectGypsy

I know this song is most likely about a heartbreak, but I find it can work for a lot of situations. My dad is quite sick and waiting for surgery, and sometimes he can be unbearable. Whenever I want to argue back and stay angry at him I think of that little mantra "you're giving me a million reasons" and I remind myself to be patient and think about how I would feel in his situation. There is always one reason to stay, and that's that he's my dad and I love him.

5 minutes ago, PerfectGypsy said:

I know this song is most likely about a heartbreak, but I find it can work for a lot of situations. My dad is quite sick and waiting for surgery, and sometimes he can be unbearable. Whenever I want to argue back and stay angry at him I think of that little mantra "you're giving me a million reasons" and I remind myself to be patient and think about how I would feel in his situation. There is always one reason to stay, and that's that he's my dad and I love him.

this is lovely <3

Archived