Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga / Million Reasons

VANTABLACK

Featured Posts

Igor Hachul
22 minutes ago, Blackwillow said:

Painful? Pls take Advil 

That's what I'm talking about! Look how intolerant you were with this answer.

Igor Hachul

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blackwillow
2 minutes ago, Igor Summerboy said:

That's what I'm talking about! Look how intolerant you were with this answer.

Bye

somnambulist
29 minutes ago, Igor Summerboy said:

You little monster are making this place a dictatorship. People have opinion, and the right to express. 
I was born when Michael, Madonna, Bowie and many others had already delivered the best of their careers and I prayed for a popstar of my generation. To watch my Lady Gaga ask the crowd to call her Joanne, sing country songs and promote the album like an unknown artist was painful.
Respect our opinion instead of being blinded by a unconditional love.

Umm, literally all of the artists you mentioned reinvented themselves with music MUCH different than what they started with even if what they initially released was commercially successful.

Madonna did Like a Virgin and then shifted into a damned Hindu/Kabbalah influenced album with songs like Shanti/Ashtangi for christs sake.

You'd appreciate what Gaga is doing better if you'd stop projecting what YOU want, and just listen to the songs and what they mean and not focused on things like "drops" and "beats".

Igor Hachul
Just now, somnambulist said:

Umm, literally all of the artists you mentioned reinvented themselves with music MUCH different than what they started with even if what they initially released was commercially successful.

Madonna did Like a Virgin and then shifted into a damned Hindu/Kabbalah influenced album with songs like Shanti/Ashtangi for christs sake.

You'd appreciate what Gaga is doing better if you'd stop projecting what YOU want, and just listen to the songs and what they mean and not focused on things like "drops" and "beats".

I agree with you. We don't have the same feelings the whole life, we grow up and musically the artists grow too. But she doesn't have to "erase" her past. She's a popstar who debuted songs on VMA, Grammys, iTunes music festival... why to act like this and request to call her Joanne? That's the point! She's too powerfull to act weak

Igor Hachul

Galactic Mess
3 hours ago, Americano said:

This should be sent to radio today.

This. It smells like a full-blown hit (I won't say a #1 due to our recent experiences, but it's still great).

somnambulist
6 minutes ago, Igor Summerboy said:

I agree with you. We don't have the same feelings the whole life, we grow up and musically the artists grow too. But she doesn't have to "erase" her past. She's a popstar who debuted songs on VMA, Grammys, iTunes music festival... why to act like this and request to call her Joanne? That's the point! She's too powerfull to act weak

Her legacy is in her music, Prince had 847373727 aliases but who cares? David Bowie went by LOTS of names. He wasn't "David Bowie" his whole life. He was Ziggy Stardust and a plethora of others. 

I think you're overreacting tbh.

Zsolti

:madge: i'm done

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Igor Hachul
2 minutes ago, somnambulist said:

Her legacy is in her music, Prince had 847373727 aliases but who cares? David Bowie went by LOTS of names. He wasn't "David Bowie" his whole life. He was Ziggy Stardust and a plethora of others. 

I think you're overreacting tbh.

Ok let's wait for the rest of the album, I still have hope, even if we're having rock songs cause I hate country/folk. 

But you know that is risky to change the music style so dramatically like she's doing. We say charts don't matter but music is business in the end of the day.

Please we can't turn against each other, those are just opinions ok monsters?

Igor Hachul

41 minutes ago, somnambulist said:

Madonna went from rock star/pop star (burning up, everybody, gambler) to pop star (like a virgin), to upper level pop star ( la isla, live to tell, papa) and to music perfection (like a prayer, vogue). she changed styles with every album. gaga has always been the crazy girl in crazy outfits. the real reinvention was cheek to cheek. this country thing is just not that good

Killa
11 hours ago, Poope MOnster said:

Where john wayn did i miss something?

nah i got side tracked, i meant sinner's pray

Don't you get an impression that her ballads became so repetitive? Dope , TIHTY and Million Reasons is like one thing in terms of vocal and overall vibe. I'm happy for her that she experiments with her Springsteen moment but it's not really interesting and original.  

This song is enjoyable but gets tiring after few listens tbh, just like PI. 

Aga Gydal

The part of the bridge with the deescalating chords ("Every heartbreak makes it hard to keep the faith")? Kinda timeless.

Archived