💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga / Million Reasons

VANTABLACK

Featured Posts

Lona Delery

I like it, its cute. But it bothers me that the opening chords are the same as Speechless :awkney:

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is one of her best songs. Finally a great ballad!!! Well done GAGZ ❀❀❀❀ 

Some monsters are hating on this song meanwhile here I am thinking this might actually be the best song Gaga has ever released :wub:

WhiteShadow90

When I listened to it for the first time I thought this is exactly the kind of music that is big on the radio right now (here in Germany).

I'm not the one to listen to ballads all day, but this one is great! I really like it and her voice is sooo goood.

To sum it up: I'm loving it already! :)

blackstar
27 minutes ago, Tommy Monster said:

The song is nice :)

But after hearing the new stuff from the bar it kinda sums up what half of this fanbase feels... "you're giving me a million reasons to let you go" :awkney:

Don't get me wrong, I love her and I'm happy for her and blah blah blah, yeah we know... but those songs are pretty terrible... especially Sinner's prayer :wtf:

Okay-girl-bye-GIF.gif?gs=a

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

somnambulist

At first I thought this song was about her fans, and then I had the impression it was about a lover, but suddenly it sounds like it's about suicide and I'm on the verge of tears.  How can anyone dislike this!?!?!? Listen to the radio right now, NOBODY is doing something as raw and beautiful as this. It's spectacular!!

Dominic

Just listened to Million Reasons and I just don't know. It's not as great as I wanted it to be. Nice cute ballad but doesn't really go anywhere and there's not really much build up. It's a little boring. I'm hoping it's a grower like PI but so far I don't feel connected to this album which is surprising as it's her most personal yet. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

SKANK

This song will join Jewels N' Drugs and Christmas Tree in the small pile of Gaga songs that I'll never listen to again.

Gaga's hallmark repetitive chorus, which is so hypnotic when paired with an electronic beat, comes across as amateur and in artful when applied to this style of music. You can tell it was co-written by Hillary Lindsey, it's exactly the kind of cookie cutter corn ball country that she churns out for country/pop cross over artists like Carrie Underwood and Taylor Swift. The only redeeming part of this song are her vocals, but even they are exhausting by the end.

Sinner's Prayer sounds promising, and I refuse to believe Mark Ronson would stamp his name on an album that was a total disaster. So, I'm patiently waiting for Joanne.

PurpleJungle

I honestly don't know how to feel about this. Always loved Gaga's ballads and acoustic-piano performances. Speechless, Hair, Gypsy and Dope made me feel so emotional, happy and sad many times. And I loved those tracks since the first listen.

But I guess I was expecting more from this song. It felt boring to me. Gaga was always good with melodies, even in her slow songs, so I'm a little confused. Not a bad song, but it doesn't feel as honest or even as beautiful as her old songs. I'm going to wait for the rest of the album... 

1 hour ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Just because you fail to grasp the breadth and complexity of her growth and maturity as an artist, doesn't make these songs "terrible". That's your own deluded opinion. It's better and has more talent than essentially everything else on Top 40 radio right now. The door is over there if you aren't here for it. 

So the songs are good and that's a fact? Anybody who says otherwise is deluded? Why are you so blinded by everything Gaga does gee I hate it when people are so single-minded and ignorant. YOU think that YOU can grasp the breadth and complexity of her growth and maturity as an artist. Other people have other opinions. That's life. Just grow the f**k up tbh because this "praising gaga blindly no matter what she does" thing is getting old smh

37 minutes ago, SKANK said:

This song will join Jewels N' Drugs and Christmas Tree in the small pile of Gaga songs that I'll never listen to again.

Gaga's hallmark repetitive chorus, which is so hypnotic when paired with an electronic beat, comes across as amateur and in artful when applied to this style of music. You can tell it was co-written by Hillary Lindsey, it's exactly the kind of cookie cutter corn ball country that she churns out for country/pop cross over artists like Carrie Underwood and Taylor Swift. The only redeeming part of this song are her vocals, but even they are exhausting by the end.

Sinner's Prayer sounds promising, and I refuse to believe Mark Ronson would stamp his name on an album that was a total disaster. So, I'm patiently waiting for Joanne.

Very well said! Its a nice pretty country ballad and thats it. Its nothing special and gets quite tedious by The end. Vocals would be nice IF they werebtvso damn monotonious and one dimentional in pretty much one tone and dynamic.

LastNight

I love this so so so much, the vocals, the music...it's amazing ! The chorus is especially beautiful, I think Joanne is gonna be my favourite album of hers. 

Archived