news

Lady Gaga / Million Reasons

VANTABLACK

Featured Posts

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GlitterAndGrease

It's great. Not 2nd single worthy but amazing as an album track/single no4. Her vocals are heaven

teenagechrist

I was not expecting to cry, but it's 8:20 AM and I am really emotional.

I still have to play it more, but this can be easily one of the best, if not the best, ballads of her career. It's really beautiful.

feeling so hot tamale

Creyk

It's a cute song. Not her best ever but better than PI at least :emma:

It is interesting though, i thought the point of super short albums like with 11 songs is that they are all killer no filler. But we already have 2 songs which are very far from being "killers"? So what's up with that Gaga? Is your genius really gone? Or is it just that your collaborators are talentless and ruined whatever ideas and concepts you had? I am really confused.

Very good song! I hear those strong country influence.

Im here for a Dolly Parton collab btw! 

2 minutes ago, Creyk said:

It is interesting though, i thought the point of super short albums like with 11 songs is that they are all killer no filler. But we already have 2 songs which are very far from being "killers"? So what's up with that Gaga? Is your genius really gone? Or is it just that your collaborators are talentless and ruined whatever ideas and concepts you had? I am really confused.

Her best ballad since i don't even remember what are you talking about ? :toofunny:

AlexanderLevi2
3 minutes ago, Creyk said:

I mean, that's your opinion :classy:

Currently listening to Joanne

Letmelivemylife
10 minutes ago, hellothing said:

This song is again about us... Gaga :wtfga:

The true monsters are her million reasons to stay. She knows who her true monsters are and she loves us more than words can express

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

aaronyoji
2 minutes ago, Creyk said:

are you serious? 

this is such a good song. all three songs she's debuted aren't really filler. yeah, one maybe more light hearted and not smash-single material (ayo, imo) but its still a well written song. million reasons deserves to smash, its a great, great song. a song doesn't need to be high concept just to be deep and beautiful. her songwriting is actually showing through now. 

so I'm sorry but you don't really have a leg to stand on. 

lavenderblondee

I know everyone thinks this is about fans, but I feel like it's so obvious about Taylor. They're on a """"break"""" currently and so this song is her saying she just needs one reason. To me this is her saying this is why she isn't giving up, because of all the million wrong things he's done, she just needs one reason and she'll stay.

"And if you say something that you might even mean
It's hard to even fathom which parts I should believe"

This lyric makes me so sad. :giveup: TAYLOR, DON'T SPREAD THE LIES TELL HER YOUR FEELINGS. This is also backs up my feelings that she's the one that ended things, not him.

Archived