Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga / Million Reasons

VANTABLACK

Featured Posts

iMonster

Ok, so I'm about 20 replays in (not streaming, already bought the preorder so it's on my iPhone). 

But for me, this song is it. She's vulnerable, she's soulful, her voice is sweet yet powerful. The lyrics, everything about this song is a great transition from say P.I. 

The subtle but strong drums at the start of the 2nd verse. The relateable chorus is just perfect to me. 

Forget about which "genre" this sounds like. Listen to this in the dark and zone out. Think of someone you've ever loved and just hoping they'd give you one more care to stay (even though you've had enough "a hundred Million Reasons to walk away....") 

Sorry for the long post I just don't understand how people don't like this song. 

For the first time I can say I'm "shook". :giveup:

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, iMonster said:

Ok, so I'm about 20 replays in (not streaming, already bought the preorder so it's on my iPhone). 

But for me, this song is it. She's vulnerable, she's soulful, her voice is sweet yet powerful. The lyrics, everything about this song is a great transition from say P.I. 

The subtle but strong drums at the start of the 2nd verse. The relateable chorus is just perfect to me. 

Forget about which "genre" this sounds like. Listen to this in the dark and zone out. Think of someone you've ever loved and just hoping they'd give you one more care to stay (even though you've had enough "a hundred Million Reasons to walk away....") 

Sorry for the long post I just don't understand how people don't like this song. 

This is Perfection. :golfclap:

lavenderblondee

so prefer the piano version over the version we heard live tonight. I'm very indifferent on every song we heard tonight, except this one. Such a beautiful song. :flutter: LIVING FOR IT.

Poope MOnster

First time : idk what to think its sound a little raw?

Second : beautiful lyrics

Three Four Five Six or Seven : how many i time play already?

:giveup:

10 minutes ago, iMonster said:

I never used that word either but I'm gonna say it as well: I'm shook

Lumiere

Thank you Hillary Lindsey for this beautiful ballad!

Her backing vocals at the bar tour were on point!

MonsterPaws
26 minutes ago, Glitterngrease said:

I'm a die hard Brown Eyes stan but I think I might like this even better. 

ME TOO :giveup:

Now THIS I like. PI was good, but Million Reasons trumps it in depth by a milestone.

Archived