šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga / Million Reasons

VANTABLACK

Featured Posts

bradshaw

Gaga really wants me to go to heaven. She knows I'm a homosexual sinner.

tumblr_np1k4eyu6u1tr6pz0o1_250.gif

Creating such church choirĀ music knowing Satan couldn't control me anymore after listening to this. She's a prophet. God bless!

tumblr_np1k4eyu6u1tr6pz0o1_250.gif

i caught your fever, i'll be feeling it forever

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
23 minutes ago, GypsyPrince said:

Ā 

Ā 

Diamond heart is quintessential Gaga. Just wait.Ā 

GypsyPrince
2 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Diamond heart is quintessential Gaga. Just wait.Ā 

Spill the tea sis. :joanne:

Ā 

What's the bpm

Glitterngrease

I just heard it, first thing when I woke up. I'm crying. I like it so much better than PI. Her voice sounds incredible and the melody is beautiful. I couldn't be happier with this one.Ā :wub:

SO GOOD OMG!!!!!!! YAASS I LOVE THIS

Now we are talking!! This is what she needs! This is real! Love it

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
3 minutes ago, GypsyPrince said:

Spill the tea sis. :joanne:

Ā 

What's the bpm

Think JUDASĀ BPM. But melody wise it's nothing like Judas - just thinking of the beats itself in that song reminds me of DH. Also, Dancin in Circles is definitely more Pop than anything we heard tonight.Ā 

And for those wondering, she basically performed the songs as they're heard on the album. A-YO is a little more bopy and funky in studio, and Sinners Prayer absolutely slays on loud stereos - the production is killerĀ 

Ā 

edit: come to mama leaves you in a casket as well - I would say the best is yet to come but you can tell she really chose the best cuts for this album and no track really is a skip (for me at least)

GypsyPrince
1 minute ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Think JUDASĀ BPM. But melody wise it's nothing like Judas - just thinking of the beats itself in that song reminds me of DH. Also, Dancin in Circles is definitely more Pop than anything we heard tonight.Ā 

And for those wondering, she basically performed the songs as they're heard on the album. A-YO is a little more bopy and funky in studio, and Sinners Prayer absolutely slays on loud stereos - the production is killerĀ 

my **** is leaking :giveup:

If you know anyone whoĀ hasĀ ever had any doubt about the artistry, talent, and raw human being that is Lady gaga, i believe Ā this song could could change theirĀ mind.Ā 

I am beyond blown away by the pure talent that is showcased in this single song.Ā 

SLAY ME QUEEN

Ā 

Letmelivemylife
32 minutes ago, fv3lasquez said:

it is so weird you just posted this because i was listening to the song on youtube just now and while i read the comments, i started to tear up. some of her "fans" say the rudest and meanest things about her and i feel exactly how you feel by your post.Ā 

She knows who her true monsters are and those are the ones who she loves as if we were her own flesh and blood. Nobody can even begin to understand the strength and intensity of the love she has for her true monsters. I heard a quote once that always stuck in my mind : DNA doesn't make someone a mother. A mother is someone who is there when nobody else is, stands by you when everybody gives up,protects you with a fierceness that can't be imagined, and loves you more than you will ever be able to imagine". Gaga is "mom" to me. I'll love her and monsters until my last breath

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Not The Real Gaga
1 hour ago, jojuun said:

Same (Spreek jij ook Nederlands? LOL)

Bol.com

Lord Temptation

I want to die because this song takes me to a place where everyone is loved. Just to see my beautiful friends and family hear this at my funeral, let me smile and watch over them.

ElectrikUniCorn

Honestly, I'm listening to it now and crying... Lately i feel I want to quit and go to another place (another city or country not suicide :P)Ā and start a new phase of my life.

Ā I can really Ā relate to Million Reasons <3 Thank you Gaga <3

Glitterngrease
1 hour ago, CannaeDrive said:

This is so good:giveup:Ā 

Her best ballad so far

I'm a die hard Brown Eyes stan but I think I might like this even better.Ā 

Archived