💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga - Sinner's Prayer (Live)

Dawson

Featured Posts

MelbHawker

This is a SICK song, oh my god. I'm loving the vocals. I love the lyrics. I need the album NOW omg omg omg.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dominic

I think it's my favourite one up to so far and you just know the studio version is going to be even better. Wow. Completely blown away.

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Queen Gloria

This song is literally about to bring tears to my eyes the more I listen to it. I usually don't get emotional like some of the other Monsters here, but wow. When the line about her baby sister breaks in with the beat I just get shivers. 

Sinner's Prayer HAS to be a single, please, Gaga. For the love of all that is holy, if Gaga's PR team is reading this, please, make this song a single and video. 

ARTPOPNick

I can't get really into the song, but I think the studio version will change that

but right now, it doesn't get stuck in my head, like I even forgot how the melodie goes and I listened 5/6 times to it already

Glamourpuss

I love it! Her vocals are beautiful. I can't wait to hear this live in person but I hope she doesn't get screechy over time. 

Literally slayed. She's coming to snatch all the wigs of the lesser ones. While everyone rushes to change their style to pop. She takes the opposite road. I see several Grammys coming out of Joanne. :giveup: :firega:

Queen Gloria

I just got a random idea, but I really, really want to hear harmonica on the studio version of Sinner's Prayer. I don't know why, it just seems like it would work. 

RickMonster98

I listened to it a few times and it has grown a lot on me, but I'll wait for the studio version. Btw don't think it's single material. 

blackpink

YAASSS :giveup::giveup:

I appreciate so much that Gaga is doing something different each time she releases. So many beautiful tracks so far, love it. 

Archived