Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga - Sinner's Prayer (Live)

Dawson

Featured Posts

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This song already needs to be the third single (Million Reasons is an official single with a video and everything right?)

He/They

Shadowcrest

I was looking forward to a haunting like dark pop song and this country makes me so sad :noparty:

Impostor

At first I thought the song title was cheesy. But it grew on me. I think this is one of the best songs of her career.

2 minutes ago, Themysciran said:

I was looking forward to a haunting like dark pop song and this country makes me so sad :noparty:

Try to appreciate it for what it is buddy I'm sure there's something on the album for you

Shadowcrest
3 minutes ago, Jed said:

Try to appreciate it for what it is buddy I'm sure there's something on the album for you

I hate country music with a very intense passion for personal reasons, I can't appreciate that type of music :noparty:

RaRaRamen

Blew me away. This era's golden.

I need a winter candy apple and an iced gingerbread candle, both three-wick, or I'm boycotting.

BlaqJezus

I adore this song already. The old kings of pain are rolling over in their graves at the justice she is bringing. If you don't know what country used to be, the kind of lyrical and vocal profundity it once had before all the nonsense it is today, you would cry from your heart too, and it would be just like this.

7 minutes ago, BlaqJezus said:

I adore this song already. The old kings of pain are rolling over in their graves at the justice she is bringing. If you don't know what country used to be, the kind of lyrical and vocal profundity it once had before all the nonsense it is today, you would cry from your heart too, and it would be just like this.

I dont even know much country as im not american but im in love with this, the vibe and the rock touch, the guitar solo, its just perfect

charliekelso

To me, this sounds like the perfect mixture between MANiCURE and Beautiful Dirty Rich, and I kind of like it better than both.

EDIT: I was trying to talk about Ayo (?) LOL. I had a bunch of windows opened for all the songs and wrote it here by mistake.

Archived