Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Adele - 'Water Under The Bridge' (4th Single from 25)

Music

Featured Posts

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dayman

I thought it already was a single. My job has been playing it out for 3 months now easily. I know the lyrics to that better than I do "Hello"

Computer

Good.  This is the most radio ready song on the entire album.  I expect #1.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

imnotyourbabe10

Oh praise be!   Have been waiting for WUTB to get the single-treatment since 25 was released last year!  Was standing up jamming to it when I saw her live last month (although I was a party of one trying to dance to WUTB:lana: lol).  

Thanks for the good news, GGD! :hug:

gret5.gif

FrankGutz

what? when happened the 3rd single?

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Music
32 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

what? when happened the 3rd single?

Hello

When We Were Young

Send My Love (To Your New Lover)

Water Under The Bridge

FrankGutz
1 hour ago, Music said:

Hello

When We Were Young

Send My Love (To Your New Lover)

Water Under The Bridge

oh, i actually never knew about the WWWY era :rip:  i always thought Send My Love was the 2nd single :rip: 

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Music
6 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

oh, i actually never knew about the WWWY era :rip:  i always thought Send My Love was the 2nd single :rip: 

she had a music video ready for WWWY but scrapped it last minute for SML :giveup:

FrankGutz
8 minutes ago, Music said:

she had a music video ready for WWWY but scrapped it last minute for SML :giveup:

oh damn, that makes sense, now i know what happened with the ARTPOP era, probably nobody knew about that record :rip:   Adele being that big and i never knew about that single, mess

Music
1 minute ago, frankgutz said:

oh damn, that makes sense, now i know what happened with the ARTPOP era, probably nobody knew about that record :rip: Adele being that big and i never knew about that single, mess

i mean, she performed it multiple times though; at the Brits, on Ellen etc..

it is her favourite song i believe! :)

Archived