💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Zomby Gaga Doll Revealed!

Chaymie

Featured Posts

Am I A Girl
3 hours ago, DISCO I BOY said:

It has been reported by this toy store that the actual doll's release date is Jan 2nd 2017! :giveup::cryga:
But this could mean less chance of the doll selling out fast in the initial preorders since they could be seeing how many dolls are pre-ordered and then produce to that number...
(Pre order date is still Oct 17, this coming Monday)
14647344_1200279680010058_1069404114_o.j

Is it October 17th yet?!?! I just can't wait to click PREORDER for zomby gaga!! She is so pretty!!:giggle:

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shipper
2 hours ago, Devyn said:

Are these supposed to be gaga inspired outfits?

s_topTEMP900x420-3613.jpeg

will they also be on sale?

Well why does Niki also have a doll? 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

For any Aussie Monsters interested, pre-order is on Tuesday 18th October, price is $49 plus shipping and is exclusive to Big W.

Zomby Gaga's behind the scene promo video with Natali released on MH's Official YouTube channel! :excited2:
This video was the one that was shown in Theaters at the end of the movie, Welcome To Monster High. 
Instead of showing just the hands at the end, they now show the full doll. 
Remember guys, Pre order in 3 days!

Chaymie

Will it be available in any actual stores? I'm going to L.A. from the 21st to 30th of October and I was wondering if I can go into a store and pick one up? 

Just now, AM98GJ said:

Will it be available in any actual stores? I'm going to L.A. from the 21st to 30th of October and I was wondering if I can go into a store and pick one up? 

So far they have said she's an online exclusive. 
She may come to stores in the US but I would think only after her release date of Jan 2nd 2017.

Chaymie

PerfectGypsy
1 minute ago, AM98GJ said:

Online only and it doesn't ship until January.

So someone somehow already got their hands on the actual doll and looks like her mouth does have an obvious hole for the gum to go into :/ 
I was hoping it wouldn't be too visible. I guess the promo photos they've been posting are edited since the pics doesn't show the hole. But I am still 1000% excited for her! :excited2::wub: @Weasel
661efrJ.png

Chaymie

Weasel
1 hour ago, DISCO I BOY said:

So someone somehow already got their hands on the actual doll and looks like her mouth does have an obvious hole for the gum to go into :/ 
I was hoping it wouldn't be too visible. I guess the promo photos they've been posting are edited since the pics doesn't show the hole. But I am still 1000% excited for her! :excited2::wub: @Weasel
661efrJ.png

Thanks for the heads up! That's a shame really :giveup: Any idea where the pic is from? Hope this person makes a YT vid! 

50 minutes ago, PerfectGypsy said:

Someone in the US record that Zomby Gaga music video they're playing on Nick today!

Oh Yes Please! Hope MH will upload that one their official YT channel afterwards 

Chaymie

Archived