Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
news

Zomby Gaga Doll Revealed!

Chaymie

Featured Posts

7 minutes ago, CherryPi3 said:

Hmmm maybe you're right. :oprah: Just assumed since that person asked where in stores will it be available and they replied online only...

Regardless, I'm so excited for this. I'm not a doll person but I've always wanted a Gaga related doll :giveup: The little Funko Countess toy was the first taste of one and I have that, so I can't wait to add this doll to my shelf full of 8 years of Gaga memorabilia :giveup:

If it is online then, I guess every fan globally can have her around the same time without waiting for too long since a friend from netherlands asked Mattel when she's coming to his country, they said it could be in 2 years. :neyde:

I'm so anxious they haven't revealed the sites to order her yet. :cryga:
The only thing I collect in the world is Toys/Dolls and Gaga Memorabilia. So this is truly a scream come true for me! I really hope they continue a doll line for Gaga if this doll is a hit, which I'm sure it will be. :wub: 

Chaymie

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
Just now, teenagechrist said:

Ugh, it looks so nice :giveup: 

I Need! :giveup:

17 minutes ago, CherryPi3 said:

Has this been mentioned? It WONT be in stores. It will be online only, according to their Twitter.

9 minutes ago, CherryPi3 said:

Hmmm maybe you're right. :oprah: Just assumed since that person asked where in stores will it be available and they replied online only...

Regardless, I'm so excited for this. I'm not a doll person but I've always wanted a Gaga related doll :giveup: The little Funko Countess toy was the first taste of one and I have that, so I can't wait to add this doll to my shelf full of 8 years of Gaga memorabilia :giveup:

I hope ther servers are ready if they wanna do it that way (online exclusive)! 😬😬😬

I'm not gonna find myself refreshing the webpage only to find it's sold out once I can finally fully loaded it 😬😬😬

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

4 minutes ago, teenagechrist said:

Ugh, it looks so nice :giveup: 

OMFG!! I haven't seen this yet! :excited2: PLEASE THE REAL DOLL HAVE HAIR AS GOOD AS THIS ONE! 

Chaymie

2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I Need! :giveup:

I hope ther servers are ready if they wanna do it that way (online exclusive)! 😬😬😬

I'm not gonna find myself refreshing the webpage only to find it's sold out once I can finally fully loaded it 😬😬😬

I really hope so too! I haven't been this stressed for a gaga release since buying the BTWB tickets :giveup:

Chaymie

Glittertinks

Does somebody know if this will be a limited edition doll? or just a normal doll that you will probably be able to order via internet? :)

1 minute ago, Glittertinks said:

Does somebody know if this will be a limited edition doll? or just a normal doll that you will probably be able to order via internet? :)

They have said she's a limited edition doll. Though they haven't revealed how limited she is or how many numbers were produced.

Chaymie

Glittertinks
20 minutes ago, DISCO I BOY said:

They have said she's a limited edition doll. Though they haven't revealed how limited she is or how many numbers were produced.

ah well, then I hope she doesn't sell out too fast, because you know... money :lana: Hope we get more information about the doll soon.

Thank you for your help! :)

10 minutes ago, Glittertinks said:

ah well, then I hope she doesn't sell out too fast, because you know... money :lana: Hope we get more information about the doll soon.

Thank you for your help! :)

I hope so as well! But I don't think she'll be "too" limited since the sales goes to the BTWFoundation so they would want to sell as much as they can. :lolga:

Chaymie

Am I A Girl
26 minutes ago, DISCO I BOY said:

I hope so as well! But I don't think she'll be "too" limited since the sales goes to the BTWFoundation so they would want to sell as much as they can. :lolga:

This!!  Wait so will it be available in stores or only online?? Almost didn't recognize you with your new avi!! Love your YouTube videos :wub:

52 minutes ago, GAGAXCOLLECTOR said:

This!!  Wait so will it be available in stores or only online?? Almost didn't recognize you with your new avi!! Love your YouTube videos :wub:

I'm thinking the initial pre orders on Oct 17 will be only only but they have also mentioned she will be in stores at most major retailers for a limited time. So in stores will probably follow later. :) 
Haha, as a toy collector and a gaga collector, this moment is like the moment I've been waiting forever! I'm fully on board the hype! :D 
and thank you! Been focusing on my toy channel but hope to pick up things on my Gaga channel once Joanne is released. 

Chaymie

Am I A Girl
23 minutes ago, DISCO I BOY said:

I'm thinking the initial pre orders on Oct 17 will be only only but they have also mentioned she will be in stores at most major retailers for a limited time. So in stores will probably follow later. :) 
Haha, as a toy collector and a gaga collector, this moment is like the moment I've been waiting forever! I'm fully on board the hype! :D 
and thank you! Been focusing on my toy channel but hope to pick up things on my Gaga channel once Joanne is released. 

I'm gonna order two dolls when the preorder is up, one for my friend Jermey and one for me!! I also bought him and I the Countess and hypodermic Sally pops before lol :) 

1 hour ago, GAGAXCOLLECTOR said:

I'm gonna order two dolls when the preorder is up, one for my friend Jermey and one for me!! I also bought him and I the Countess and hypodermic Sally pops before lol :) 

I think I'm gonna get like 5! haha:derpga:
1 to keep in box, 1 to open and display in her tux, 1 to open and display in her shirtdress, 1 to open and style and play around with her hair and stuff, 1 emergency extra in case any of the boxes came damage in transit :laughga:
#HoardersRUs 

Chaymie

Am I A Girl
18 minutes ago, DISCO I BOY said:

I think I'm gonna get like 5! haha:derpga:
1 to keep in box, 1 to open and display in her tux, 1 to open and display in her shirtdress, 1 to open and style and play around with her hair and stuff, 1 emergency extra in case any of the boxes came damage in transit 
#HoardersRUs 

Well I just got a $25 dollar Amazon gift card and I have $20 left on my other so I have $45!!!! Are you sure it will be on Amazon??

2 minutes ago, GAGAXCOLLECTOR said:

Well I just got a $25 dollar Amazon gift card and I have $20 left on my other so I have $45!!!! Are you sure it will be on Amazon??

They said most "major" retailers so pretty sure Amazon will be included among others. 

Chaymie

Am I A Girl
12 minutes ago, DISCO I BOY said:

They said most "major" retailers so pretty sure Amazon will be included among others. 

Okay thanks I DMed you on Instagram the user is ladygagacollector may you reply? :) 

Archived