Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Zomby Gaga Doll Revealed!

Chaymie

Featured Posts

RAMROD
1 minute ago, DISCO I BOY said:

I like how it also has a little more creepy vibe to it IRL! :wub:

I hope that hair colour will be available online in case we need to reroot it :diane:

Still not sure where that bubble gum attached on.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

I hope that hair colour will be available online in case we need to reroot it :diane:

Still not sure where that bubble gum attached on.

Yeah, Shouldn't it be little more brighter pink?
Close up of her lips. I think it does have a little opening for the gum.
HvhAabd.jpg

Chaymie

Weasel
11 minutes ago, DISCO I BOY said:

Doll unveiled and on display at the TTPM Holiday Showcase event! :excited2:
Please show us the packaging! 
14614429_1196940390343987_1124127620_o.j 

Do you think we'll get a video of it? Btw, I contacted Mattel asking them if I can expect it here. They said if it's successfull she might be released here within 2 years. Online ordering it is :toofunny:

RAMROD
5 minutes ago, DISCO I BOY said:

Yeah, Shouldn't it be little more brighter pink?
Close up of her lips. I think it does have a little opening for the gum.
HvhAabd.jpg

Ah thanks, I see better now.

Yeah, it is a bit brighter bubblegum pink hair on the MV, like the one on.the back part of the doll's pigtail

3 minutes ago, Weasel said:

Do you think we'll get a video of it? Btw, I contacted Mattel asking them if I can expect it here. They said if it's successfull she might be released here within 2 years. Online ordering it is :toofunny:

2 years? Here where? That is so.long :udidnt:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Weasel
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Yeah, it is a bit brighter bubblegum pink hair on the MV, like the one on.the back part of the doll's pigtail

2 years? Here where? That is so.long :udidnt:

Netherlands. It's ok, I'll just order from Amazon immediately now. 

6 minutes ago, Weasel said:

WTF :O Honestly, I'm not so surprised because same for Singapore as well. EAH launched in 2013 and we got them in 2016 :neyde: Yup, Online order for me as well! LOL

Chaymie

3 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I can't still figure out if the doll have her forehead horns sculpted on or just the shading of the paint... :oprah:

Chaymie

Weasel
2 minutes ago, DISCO I BOY said:

WTF :O Honestly, I'm not so surprised because same for Singapore as well. EAH launched in 2013 and we got them in 2016 :neyde: Yup, Online order for me as well! LOL

We never got EAH here besides the first 4 basics :sweat:

4 minutes ago, Weasel said:

We never got EAH here besides the first 4 basics :sweat:

Oh just your comment about a video. 
I think we might get one! I have a feeling they will heavily push and promote this doll. 

Chaymie

CherryPi3

Has this been mentioned? It WONT be in stores. It will be online only, according to their Twitter.

Just now, CherryPi3 said:

Has this been mentioned? It WONT be in stores. It will be online only, according to their Twitter.

hmm This could just be for the initial pre-orders on Oct 17. :oprah:
In the past comments on Instagram from the official MH account, they have said she will be available in stores globally. Not really sure at this point. But we'll be ready on Monday Oct 17.

Chaymie

CherryPi3
1 minute ago, DISCO I BOY said:

hmm This could just be for the initial pre-orders on Oct 17. :oprah:
In the past comments on Instagram from the official MH account, they have said she will be available in stores globally. Not really sure at this point. But we'll be ready on Monday Oct 17.

Hmmm maybe you're right. :oprah: Just assumed since that person asked where in stores will it be available and they replied online only...

Regardless, I'm so excited for this. I'm not a doll person but I've always wanted a Gaga related doll :giveup: The little Funko Countess toy was the first taste of one and I have that, so I can't wait to add this doll to my shelf full of 8 years of Gaga memorabilia :giveup:

Archived