💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Lady GaGa or Lady Gaga?

christinahoney

Featured Posts

24 minutes ago, Nick Gervasi said:

She spelled it "GaGa" in the beginning of the Bad Romance video. I think that was the last time—it was a very "The Fame" thing, but I MUCH prefer "Gaga."

I forgot about that! I think you're right because in the Telephone video it's Gaga. That must've been the last time.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrankGutz
1 hour ago, Lady Palutena said:

Although, there are some who have legit aneurysms when you spell it "GaGa" on here...

2NSyeIN.jpg

I do :diane:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

RAMROD
2 hours ago, christinahoney said:

I'm sure this has been asked many many times, and I apologize for repeating the question, but tagging music properly is really important to me. Should Lady GaGa be tagged as "Lady GaGa" or "Lady Gaga"? Lately I see it as "Gaga" all the time, but I could've sworn that the first few years of her career she was officially tagged as "GaGa". *scratches head* So which one is it?

She writes herself as GaGa still :classy:

Receipt:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RickMonster98

Are you guys serious? Where have I been for all these years? :what: Tbh I hate GaGa, I can't see the point

KURUSHITOVSKA
2 hours ago, Possibly Maybe said:

I think people just assumed it was "GaGa" because the name stems from the Queen song "Radio Ga Ga," and it's stylised similarly. But then again, there is such thing as the word "gaga," so it could have been interpreted either way. But it's definitely "Gaga." :sis:

No

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

KURUSHITOVSKA
7 minutes ago, RickMonster98 said:

Are you guys serious? Where have I been for all these years? :what: Tbh I hate GaGa, I can't see the point

You haven't been a fan thats sure :sharon: GaGa always.

KURUSHITOVSKA
2 hours ago, Hadrian said:

It's Ga Ga. Like Radio Ga Ga. Come on now.

Nah, it's Gaga but used to be GaGa. Nobody's here for pressing shift 3 times. Lady Gaga even looks more iconic.

Nothing's more iconic than GaGa lol

Archived