💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are we getting a new single on 10/7?

Creyk

Featured Posts

xdxrovied
Just now, Gaga Monster said:

G U Y made barely anything. No one bought it and radio didnt play it.

with no one you're using a hyperbole, do you think 0 people bought it? Enough people bought it/streamed it for it to enter the hot 100. you just have a very high perspective of what selling is. entering the billboard hot 100 is a real deal even at no. 99.

and everyone forgets the rest of the world in here... 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Duella Dvil
51 minutes ago, Varo Yan said:

probobly new song will be on october 14

remember with ARTPOP, Dope was release on november 4 (how I remember)

Dope was released on Halloween bb

Fact checked, the single cover was released on Halloween as well as some of its lyrics

But it was released on the fourth my apologies 

www.instagram.com/theduella666

joannesrats
38 minutes ago, LG said:

You underestimate how important commercial success is, the label will NOT invest money if it wont get that money back with profit. If Joanne fails to make money we can say bye to any future of having impressive tours, videos, collaborations, tv appearances/big promo.

We can say that we might not have the most promotional spots and things like that, but the actual label doesn't have anything to do with the funding of the tour. A lot of artists, Gaga being one of them, use another professional touring company. Gaga uses Virgin to do hers. They have a contract that gives her dates and stuff and then they fund it for whatever they think it's worth. Everyone was calling ARTPOP a flop but we still got a semi-impressive tour with that. Good visuals and costumes, good stage. It didn't gross the best, but it was still up there. She also had the ticket prices lowered. 

Another thing to consider here is she probably doesn't want a huge, theatrical tour this time around. I know she said that everything wouldn't be stripped down, but I can't imagine her at this point going around performing like she did in 2010 with the Monster Ball tour and the huge props, interludes, and all that. It doesn't seem fitting, almost immature for who she is as an artist now. 

But yeah, commercial success can affect how much money is put into the project, but the label doesn't really have jack **** to do with the tour. They just approve it. 

Dawson
1 minute ago, modern ecstasy said:

isn't that preorder only for Taiwan?

I'd put my money on it being worldwide 

Versace
1 hour ago, M D N A said:

If it happens it'll probably be a promo single. I think it's too soon for a new single.

Yea but that promo single will be the next single as usual :nails: 

Bellatrix
Just now, Versace said:

Yea but that promo single will be the next single as usual :nails: 

True :green: 

Creyk
53 minutes ago, SarahYuko said:

I'm afraid to hope for anything anymore.

So relatable

:unicorn:

I hope the promo song will be A yo and then she will announce is the second single. It's our single hope😳

Archived