opinion

Stop the Gaga Hate!

The Surrealist

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sipthistea

Well, I'd rather be hated for being like Gaga, than loved for being like a Chainsmoker :laughga:

fede ARTPOP

IK, all this random people aka GP saying awful things about Gaga doing the SupeBowl almost on every social media got me really sad, but I think just they pressed people, who else would write such hate comments? Only pressed losers. :classy:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

androiduser

I don't think she's that hated at all.... big stars always get some hate, and fans read every little comment on the internet and start thinking their diva is the most criticized... literally every fanbase thinks this

Letmelivemylife
1 hour ago, A Gaga Lad said:

Gaga is over every era. When will poor others? :diane:

Queen of being over since 2011

The important thing is she's still stayed by us all these years later. She loves us just as much now as she did 8 yrs ago. She was there when nobody else was, loved me unconditionally when nobody else did, and said I was perfect when everybody else was trying to change me. She'll always be there to catch us when we fall. After all, she took us in and loved us unconditionally as if we were her own

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

lordmaler
1 hour ago, A Gaga Lad said:

nnnn when was your last activity? just an hour ago a thread about Katy is full of people anticipating her return as the savior of pop because Gaga "failed/flopped/is over/missed her chance" hence this thread being made as a response :emma:

I am not THAT active, but I read threads and I can see whenever someone discuss about Gaga's PI success, bitter fans have to mention Katy in a bad way.

SpookyKid
2 hours ago, yASSsss said:

I don't care much about what GP thinks about her.but it makes me a bit sad when I visit her fan forum and all i see is people complaining about her flopping on the charts,how her career is over,which is far from the truth.

Every little thing she does or says is scrutinize to death.That "Gaga is a bit sexist" thread is the recent example.:S

this, her biggest haters are her own fans

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

DeanWinchester
21 minutes ago, lordmaler said:

I am not THAT active, but I read threads and I can see whenever someone discuss about Gaga's PI success, bitter fans have to mention Katy in a bad way.

M8, most of the threads the past weeks have been about PI flopping :toofunny:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

lordmaler
34 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

M8, most of the threads the past weeks have been about PI flopping :toofunny:

I know lol

Archived