💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Inside the making of Lady Gaga’s ‘Joanne’ (EW megazine)

spanishmonster

Featured Posts

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lance Vance

I don't believe there will be Fame Monster levels hooks on here, if there were she woulda released one of those songs as the single.

The "dilated falling free" part on PI kinda gives me Fame Monster vibes but it's buried in the back of the bridge :emma:

donutellha

finally fame monster inspo to shut up little managers

but still; YASSAD

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

5 hours ago, spanishmonster said:

‘Maybe we put that little Fame Monster hook in there.’ There’s definitely a lot of that in there.”

this is all i ever wanted :giveup:

Gaga, Ke$ha, and Ava

3 hours ago, Lance Vance said:

I don't believe there will be Fame Monster levels hooks on here, if there were she woulda released one of those songs as the single.

The "dilated falling free" part on PI kinda gives me Fame Monster vibes but it's buried in the back of the bridge :emma:

Seriously - I felt that background vocal/lyrical part was one of the strongest parts of the song and it was kind of hidden :/ that should have been more upfront or at least a really solid bridge! Or it could have even been a really cool pre-chorus a la "you know that i want you, you know that I need you, i want it bad, your bad romance" then shoot into the "it wasn't lahhhhhvvvvvvvv!" :staymad:

But at the end of the day. It's gaga's creation and I respect what she did. :firega:

zakariah
8 hours ago, ChaosAngelX69 said:

Can ya'll stop melting down abt the melting down about music now? Double Thanks :awkney:

I'm not melting down, i'm just saying. I love that she's doing TFM hooks so yea.

Morphine Prince

“She loves her fans and all those people who supported her from the beginning. For her, it’s not about, ‘F— them, I’m done with that, I want to do this now.’ 

It should be that way with the way some of her fans react to any change tbh :nails:

enriquelm
9 hours ago, spanishmonster said:

Lindsey agrees: “If we are talking about the style of music, this record is not country by any stretch of the imagination,” she says. “It has some folk influences at times, maybe some acoustic guitar, but that doesn’t necessarily mean it’s country.” If anything, Joanne will finally offer unprecedented and unfiltered access to the woman born Stefani Germanotta. “I hope fans hear it for what it is: Lady Gaga speaking from the heart,” Lindsey says. “She can show the world that she doesn’t need all the tricks. She can still grab you and have you in the palm of her hand.”

Read the whole thing here:

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/09/30/lady-gaga-joanne-mark-ronson-hillary-lindsey

Yes Gaga! You can have in the palm of your hand whenever you want :giveup:

blackcoffee

I hate using this word, but this article has got me SO HYPED!!!! 'Joanne' is going to be so classic and amazing...the list of people she's working with is so impressive! Mark Ronson of course, Florence Welch, Beck, Kevin Parker, Josh Homme, Father John Misty, Emile Haynie, and Hillary Lindsey. Oct 21 can't get here soon enough! I need this album.

Harry

Food was never in short supply, either. “She’d be late to the studio and send me a text like, ‘I’m so sorry, I’m just marinating the chicken!’” 

ahfgudjnafdn typical Gaga

For real though this was an awesome insight into the process and how all these different people got involved. I'm so hyped for this album.

Archived