Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Cartoon Network is killing me

n0ne

Featured Posts

Shipper

I still love Courage the Cowardly Dog.  That show made me fearless. 

tumblr_mw4b2uDVQW1qe87p5o1_500.gif

The shows today are wonderful -I love adventure time- but very pretty. 

During the 90's, we had the disgusting cartoons like Cow and chicken,  Ren and Stimpy, and,  Angry Beavers, Ed Ed'n  Eddy. Like, looking back,  what were those shows?

No wonder I grew f@cked up. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RebeldeFaith
Just now, lilmonster93 said:

The 5th season started early this month and will end probably around this time next year. The 6th season will start next year but it's unknown how many episodes it will have. Plus the series creator is leaving after season 6 and said it would be the last season, but later retracted and said it will be his last season but not necessarily the show's.

They better at least deliver a movie if they cancel the show!!! :grr:

Something something idk

Blackout19

The only cartoons I watch on Cartoon Network is We Bare Bears and Gumball. I always loved the old cartoons.. and I hope that one day we will have again the old cartoons. 

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

24 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

Only briefly seen parts of episodes. Seems interesting, but hasn't gotten me invested.

You should definitely give it a chance, it starts out slow but gets really deep lore-wise and (imo) it's the best cartoon CN's ever put out

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~

FrankGutz

I love CN too, it always was my fave :diane:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

fede ARTPOP

I love Regular Show, they hilarious, Righy is adorable. :flutter:

About adult swim...somebody watched a show called "Bob and Margaret"? It was hilarious. :giggle:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

5 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I've never had a cartoon hurt me like SU :giveup:

The pain :giveup:

You're entitled to your opinions though :diane:

You are too tbh, enjoy the show regardless :D

Just now, NeverTypical said:

I have hope that it will be bomb because it's on adult swim, the original creator is at the helm of it, it's not a reboot, it's the final season, and it's the original cast other than Aku. THEY HAVE THE TOOLS. THEY BETTER NOT F*CK IT UP.

I am.praying for.the same tbh. Enough is enough for these channels ruining the good toons.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

4 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

I don't mean to be mean but honestly
how can you be a 90's kid and like those kind of shows... like... last time CN was good was when Ben 10 or Billy and Mandy were airing 

you experienced Nick's golden era so shows like those shouldn't please you :laughga:

Did you read my original post? lol

43 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

I just find that the Holy Trinity are so amazing because they are elaborate/complex, very adult oriented, intriguingly animated, and highly humorous. Not to mention they have all-around great characters.

Like I said I enjoy the classics and still watch them from time to time. But I don't recall them having as much mythology, storylines, action, and adult humor as the holy trinity imo.:classy:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

7 minutes ago, RebeldeFaith said:

They better at least deliver a movie if they cancel the show!!! :grr:

IKR

Regular Show got a great movie. Gumball's creator said he'd like to end the series with a film, so it's possible.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

RebeldeFaith
Just now, lilmonster93 said:

IKR

Regular Show got a great movie. Gumball's creator said he'd like to end the series with a film, so it's possible.

HE BETTER!!! :grr:

I love Darwin too much to watch him disappear like that. :giveup:

Something something idk

1 minute ago, RebeldeFaith said:

HE BETTER!!! :grr:

I love Darwin too much to watch him disappear like that. :giveup:

You call my name? :poot:

RebeldeFaith
Just now, RAMROD said:

You call my name? :poot:

Darwin Watterson, a.k.a "the cute goldfish that received so much love he grew two legs." :poot:

But now I now your name is Darwin. :poot:

Something something idk

@RAMROD just realized one-punch man is in your avi.

I'm a few episodes behind but, really enjoy the show. I've never seen a campy anime show like it. Though I'm not too experienced with anime shows and movies. 

1 minute ago, RebeldeFaith said:

Darwin Watterson, a.k.a "the cute goldfish that received so much love he grew two legs." :poot:

But now I now your name is Darwin. :poot:

I like Darwin too, she so adorable and funny lel, and then I like Gumball father as second fave lel

1 minute ago, lilmonster93 said:

@RAMROD just realized one-punch man is in your avi.

I'm a few episodes behind but, really enjoy the show. I've never seen a campy anime show like it. Though I'm not too experienced with anime shows and movies. 

Omy yes, it is funny and absurd but so good :sharon:

Hope you'll finish the show before the 2nd season start :D

Heard it's delayed tho, it should be sometimes this Fall :neyde:

Archived