đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga is heading for Graham Norton's sofa with an Avenger

JoanneARTPOP

Featured Posts

42 minutes ago, AndrewGrMonster said:

So she'll be back in London? I PRAY she performs Perfect Illusion.

Is that show Indie enough for her tho?

giphy.gif

I'm b4 she calls in from the moth club and performs over the phone... a true indie queen low budget experience

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AndrewGr
20 minutes ago, JamesFox said:

Why didn't she do a chat show while she was in the UK in the first place? Like that trip to release PI was pointless, I thought this era was gonna be planned :emma:

Maybe it was early in the season and the important talk shows hadn't started yet :huh:

Iwontell

With that many ppl on the couch, she might be there just as the final musical act...not a proper interview.

OMG, Chris O'Dowd!? I loved the IT Crowd so much :giveup:

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Wow you mean she's performing on the biggest talk show in the UK? She can't, the indie queen would never :green:

I bet she'll release a new promo single before this appearance that she will perform instead of PI. Or she won't perform at all. She hasn't promoted her last two lead singles during their run over here, may as well continue the trend :rip:

DeanSummer

I wish I'd have the money to travel to the UK: I miss my lady so much but she hasn't done any promo in Vienna,Austria for too long (as far as I remember it was for BTW)

DS

Clever Username

So what are our guess for which cover she will perform? :oprah: Because we all know she ain't performing Perfect Illusion :poot:

ferretti

Good! I hope she has time to fly back to NYC and do the Oct 22 SNL for Joanne's release

disco stick tester, inquire within

JustYouandI
1 hour ago, Iwontell said:

With that many ppl on the couch, she might be there just as the final musical act...not a proper interview.

OMG, Chris O'Dowd!? I loved the IT Crowd so much :giveup:

Graham norton interviews always have a buch of people.

Archived