💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you ready to stan UnpopularGa?

ReidOne

Featured Posts

ReidOne
1 hour ago, Hyoha said:

I believe she just wants us to enjoy the music, go to her shows and let the sales/promo part happen naturally.

I think you hit the nail on the head right here, honestly. 

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will stan for gaga as a person forever. But as to her music, It depends if it's a bop or not, 

i love PI tho and I'm hoping for the same energy/vibe on the album, if not, i'm just gonna let it pass by like the C2C era and then wait for the next album, but i will still support her tho, :hug: 

The problem with this fanbase and with all pop fanbases is you standards for success, it is literally "1 or die"

Yes, PI is doing way lower than her standars and the industry's standards but that doesnt mean she is doing bad, do yall realize that pretty much 99.999999% of musicians and artists around the world only dream of selling only a fraction of what PI is doing? 27 MILLION streams on spotify? Going #1 in 60+ countries? Even if it was for a short time! Success isnt only being above everyone else.

And for those worried about tour money, she just bought a freaking mansion just for the lulz, shes more than fine.

teenagechrist

Yes, charts is probably the last thing I could care about right now. I listen to Perfect Illusion everyday and it gives me goosebumps, I love it. 

And I think I'm also going to enjoy the album, she's going to give us a very personal, and probably, solid album, and I'm here for it. 

feeling so hot tamale

ReidOne
1 minute ago, Adakam said:

The problem with this fanbase and with all pop fanbases is you standards for success, it is literally "1 or die"

Yes, PI is doing way lower than her standars and the industry's standards but that doesnt mean she is doing bad, do yall realize that pretty much 99.999999% of musicians and artists around the world only dream of selling only a fraction of what PI is doing? 27 MILLION streams on spotify? Going #1 in 60+ countries? Even if it was for a short time! Success isnt only being above everyone else.

And for those worried about tour money, she just bought a freaking mansion just for the lulz, shes more than fine.

I feel you.

I honestly would be most happy if the Lady Gaga fans (aka "Little Monsters") would realize that they had it RIGHT all along, by following a pop act who has actual musical talent.

That's it!!

She's one of the few who actually can stand her own as a musician while performing pop hits. 

Everything we get from this point forward is a bonus. She's already proven her worth. Honestly. That's it.

Just now, ReidOne said:

I feel you.

I honestly would be most happy if the Lady Gaga fans (aka "Little Monsters") would realize that they had it RIGHT all along, by following a pop act who has actual musical talent.

That's it!!

She's one of the few who actually can stand her own as a musician while performing pop hits. 

Everything we get from this point forward is a bonus. She's already proven her worth. Honestly. That's it.

Her legacy is sealed already.

Btw, if youre worried about the music itself because of the rock influences and sort of older style, remember that that kind of music was the first kind of music she wad introduced too, its the music she grew up listening and its an influence that she had never been able to go into. Im excited that we are going to hear for the first time, the kind of music Gaga can make with it.

Also have you noticed that not only every insider/reviewer/producer but also Gaga herself have changed the album genre like 10 times and its like people cant really pinpoint what it is. This makes me feel that theres something really interesting cooked in there, I predict is going to be: the joy of pop, the strength of rock, the sweetness of country and the artisticness(is that even a word) of jazz, all put together in a way only she can do.

ReidOne
Just now, Adakam said:

Her legacy is sealed already.

Btw, if youre worried about the music itself because of the rock influences and sort of older style, remember that that kind of music was the first kind of music she wad introduced too, its the music she grew up listening and its an influence that she had never been able to go into. Im excited that we are going to hear for the first time, the kind of music Gaga can make with it.

Also have you noticed that not only every insider/reviewer/producer but also Gaga herself have changed the album genre like 10 times and its like people cant really pinpoint what it is. This makes me feel that theres something really interesting cooked in there, I predict is going to be: the joy of pop, the strength of rock, the sweetness of country and the artisticness(is that even a word) of jazz, all put together in a way only she can do.

You've read my mind, my friend! :hug: :diane: :worship2: 

KleinGa

1. Hunny, at the end of the day you stan someone that entertains you, so if she doesn't anymore, then is it worth it?

2. I agree that it is shaping up to me her most dull, easily forgotten era in terms of everything EXCEPT the music. I'm actually excited with what she has to offer musically although I'm not here for the rest of the era (idec what's gonna be the next single or new video or even performances - if she ever does any anymore).

3. Just wanted to reiterate, I'm here for the music of this era. The visuals seem as if they will be basic so I'll just listen to the album and hope for the best regarding other parts of the era.

4. I have 0 excitement for this era tbh. Only want to hear the songs. 

Lord Temptation

Gaga being unpopular only makes me want to stan for her even harder. I actually didn't like her when she became mainstream. It was only when the backlash began around mid 2011 that I started to appreciate her, understand her, and love her. I love her so much. 

Iluvartpop

PI was great, but it isn't indicative of JOANNE's sound, so I'm still a littttttttttle worried for the era :toofunny:
But everything should be okay, because after all what I really live for and stan for from her is her live vocals. I just LOVE her voice :giveup: I just need to see her live again :giveup:

AndyDWUW

I'll always stand by Gaga. And if Joanne turns out to be a disappointment, I have four Lady Gaga masterpieces to listen to until LG6. :) I'm blessed I've got the chance to listen to the music she's made thus far.

ReidOne
3 minutes ago, Andy21 said:

And if Joanne turns out to be a disappointment, I have four Lady Gaga masterpieces to listen to until LG6. :) 

*cough, cough*

Tony_Bennett_and_Lady_Gaga_-_Cheek_to_Ch

Archived